Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between 20TwoStep and Zamboni332

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > 20TwoStep

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between 20TwoStep and Zamboni332
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 20TwoStep
    04-22-2011 11:49 AM
    20TwoStep
    Hey Trevor,
    Hows it going? Any plans to head to the Gorge? I am going to be driving and am looking to see if anyone wants to join in to help reduce the cost of gas and drive time. I will be camping either at Gorge premier or Vantage. Let me know if you are aware of anyone who may be interested. Cheers.
    Tim
  2. 20TwoStep
    10-24-2010 11:09 AM
    20TwoStep
    I scored one for Broomfield and looking forward to coming up to Denver for the first time. Any drop in hockey on Friday? I wouldn't mind checking it out while I am up there. Let me know if you are able to score any tickets for the show and maybe we can meet up for some pre-show festivities. Take care.
    Tim
  3. Zamboni332
    10-12-2010 09:46 AM
    Zamboni332
    hey, ya im a colorado native grew up in the north, lived in the mountains, now in the COsprings, trying to make it back up to boulder area. I have played hockey since i was a mite. thur H.S. now just play in a beer league down here at the world arena. don think vegas is in the cards this year we were there last year...... great. gonna end it here at home. headed to c-ville soon. thats gonna be sick. would love to meet up and bull shit skiing, hockey, and Dave. peace trevor
  4. 20TwoStep
    10-12-2010 09:02 AM
    20TwoStep
    Great to connect with you and look forward to knowing more. Where are you living in CO? Your user name is unique and I know lots about it because I managed two ice rinks in my time and spent lots of time on one. I live in Durango and still play hockey a couple times a week. Waiting to hear from the WH for D&T in Broomfield or Vegas. Are you going? Take care and keep in touch.
    Cheers.
    Tim
  5. Zamboni332
    10-11-2010 09:55 PM
    Zamboni332
    hey, what kinda skiing do ya do, lets get out and kill the BC....

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here