Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   Epic Threads (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Fire Dancer pendant (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=305440)

marc williams 10-21-2011 05:55 AM

Fire Dancer pendant

1 Attachment(s)
check out the pendant I found on Etsy!!! this is about the nicest firedancer pendant I have come across!!! Just thought I would share it with you all..

If you are interested in one I think the guy still has some left..
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56174193...facet=handmade

have a good time!!

Marc

stoneje 10-21-2011 07:45 AM

Re: Fire Dancer pendant

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc williams (Post 13037261)
check out the pendant I found on Etsy!!! this is about the nicest firedancer pendant I have come across!!! Just thought I would share it with you all..

have a good time!!

Marc

Interesting coincidence that you "found" a pendant made by someone named marccojewelers... :rolleyes

pathetic 10-21-2011 08:12 AM

happy bidding!!

dduncan6er 10-21-2011 08:17 AM

Only $50? What a bargain! Ordered 10.

pathetic 10-21-2011 08:18 AM

OP, is this silver coated metal or authentic plastic? thanks

thehammer316 10-21-2011 08:46 AM

What the shit? I could have my daughter make me one of those for $Free.99

harribri 10-21-2011 08:48 AM

$50... no thanks.

davet7462 10-21-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc williams (Post 13037261)

have a good time!!

Marc

Wonder what DMB's legal department will think of copyright infringement...

sean52692 10-21-2011 09:10 AM

I'm having a great time!

marc williams 10-21-2011 09:15 AM

LOL.. I would love to see your daughter make one of these..... and apparently you people have no clue what the cost of sterling silver is...

I am sorry I posted this here... are you all the same people that are protesting on Wall street? that would explain a LOT....

thehammer316 10-21-2011 09:18 AM

My daughter makes stick figures look better than your hand-crafted aluminum shit

dayswonder 10-21-2011 09:26 AM

i think marc is upset we wont by his stuff

willndmb 10-21-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pathetic (Post 13037590)
OP, is this silver coated metal or authentic plastic? thanks

lmao
twice since you need more then 8 characters to post:hump

marc williams 10-21-2011 09:28 AM

So Hammer head.. who pissed in your cheerios? Ddue, aluminum shit? you are a clueless moron.. Sorry that you can't afford things like this, but I am even more sorry that I posted it here for people like you to see and bad mouth.. It's funny to me actually that someone like you can have such a bitter life..

you wouldn't know a piece of silver from a piece of tin foil hammer-head..

I hope your life gets better soon... you half wit..

stoneje 10-21-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc williams (Post 13037750)
LOL.. I would love to see your daughter make one of these..... and apparently you people have no clue what the cost of sterling silver is...

I am sorry I posted this here... are you all the same people that are protesting on Wall street? that would explain a LOT....

What you should be sorry for is pretending that you randomly discovered this thing online and wanted to let people know about it out of the goodness of your heart instead of the truth, which is that you made this thing, then came here to hawk it.

Now that you've pissed off your target audience by lying to them, I'm curious to know what you're going to do with any inventory you've built up because you're sure as hell not selling them here. Plus, I hear that sterling silver is really expensive these days...

Balor3012 10-21-2011 09:33 AM

u mad op?

dmb9howell 10-21-2011 09:38 AM

Marc, I think part of the reason you struck out here is because you tried to play it off like you just happened upon them and "if you are interested in one I think the guy still has some left.."

It's all in the presentation.

EDIT: yea, what stoneje said

breckbrew 10-21-2011 09:39 AM

Are there any left?

stoneje 10-21-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmb9howell (Post 13037818)
Marc, I think part of the reason you struck out here is because you tried to play it off like you just happened upon them and "if you are interested in one I think the guy still has some left.."

It's all in the presentation.

Yup. This is just like the people who post videos of "my friend" covering a DMB song in the Musician forum. :lol

IHJM 10-21-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc williams (Post 13037790)
So Hammer head.. who pissed in your cheerios? Ddue, aluminum shit? you are a clueless moron.. Sorry that you can't afford things like this, but I am even more sorry that I posted it here for people like you to see and bad mouth.. It's funny to me actually that someone like you can have such a bitter life..

you wouldn't know a piece of silver from a piece of tin foil hammer-head..

I hope your life gets better soon... you half wit..

It's not you....this site is like this
http://www.kenya-advisor.com/images/...all1485368.jpg

marc williams 10-21-2011 10:02 AM

Well I didnt really want to come on here and be like "hey come buy this from me" so I got busted... I didn't want to be tat guy..

yer damned if you do and damned if you don't... as far as striking out selling them.. maybe here, but I can tell you, that anyone that has one loves it.. It's all good.. I always thought Dave fans were cool and mellow, but that's really not the case here... my brother has been to 119 DMB shows and I think he will be surprised to hear how some people here acted... that's ok though...

Balor3012 10-21-2011 10:09 AM

no one cares

efraser77 10-21-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoneje (Post 13037801)
What you should be sorry for is pretending that you randomly discovered this thing online and wanted to let people know about it out of the goodness of your heart instead of the truth, which is that you made this thing, then came here to hawk it.

And we have uncovered the crux of the issue. "Hey buy my stuff" threads are frowned upon, deceit like this gets you flamed.

uro55 10-21-2011 10:26 AM

Wow, don't shit on the op. Damn......

daveshookme 10-21-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sean52692 (Post 13037740)
I'm having a great time!

no no no. He said have a GOOD time. How dare you have a great time.

daveshookme 10-21-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveshookme (Post 13037992)
no no no. He said have a GOOD time. How dare you have a great time.

I found this comment earlier, thought it was good. Ya'll should read it.

carter41dmb 10-21-2011 10:48 AM

Interesting that OP has retorted every negative comment except for the copyright infringement one...

marc williams 10-21-2011 11:18 AM

you guys all have a good time at your Occupy Wall street rallies.. you all sound like you might be a bunch of out of work going nowhere with your lives hippies...... while you are all hoping and praying Obama gives you more welfare money, I will be here running a very successful business...

Balor3012 10-21-2011 11:37 AM

Ya everyone in the 1% sells dmb pendants.

MinaretMarching 10-21-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc williams (Post 13038116)
you guys all have a good time at your Occupy Wall street rallies.. you all sound like you might be a bunch of out of work going nowhere with your lives hippies...... while you are all hoping and praying Obama gives you more welfare money, I will be here running a very successful business...

Not when you get Cap$haw'ed by Red Light Management for copyright infringement.
And if you don't know what "Cap$haw'ed" means, that's Coran Cap$haw, DMB's manager and overseer of all that is DMB.
He doesn't play around when it comes to people ripping off the band or the company.

They will take every penny you have...not even enough $ to put in your 2 cents. Have a nice day. :evil

Edit: anyone wanna do a pool on when this gets locked? :twak