Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Deer Creek 2012**
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #11516
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

Round Eight

49) JTR - Bobby Nines, decides to gamble. Hope it pays off. For you. For me. For setlists. For fans. For venues. For the crew. For DMB. For music.

50) Good Times Bad Times - solid. I can actually see (of all the new covers from Summer 2011) this one sticking around.

51) The Idea of You - see "Shotgun".

52) Say Goodbye - i think this another one they forgot how much they like to play or found a new love for it again. They seem to love extending the drum/flute intro on it. I think it'll stick this summer.

53) Burning Down the House - I think this one is close to the point of fizzling out. Maybe it'll show up once or twice. They didn't quite beat this one to death, but were certainly trying.

54) Recently - let's hope this shows up. I'm not counting on it, but lets hope.

55) Dreaming Tree - Its been dormant for a little too long. I can see this being one of those "special brought back" songs for 2012.

56) Eh Hee - outlook not so good. i think it may be brought back in years following an album or such, but when they're playing unheard new material in a tour, i don't see this one being a player.
btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote