Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Would Donald Trump make a good president?
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #21
jray1823

Shows Seen: 34

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Would Donald Trump make a good president?

Quote:
Originally Posted by som3d3vil34 View Post
Just for the heck of it, we'll say that he'd be able to do a good job getting our economy back on track. What about all the other stuff that comes with the job not related to finances/business? Plus, the gig only pays $400,000. Can he deal with that?
Ha I think he has enough money where that wouldn't matter to him. And it's funny when people are concerned he can't deal with the "other stuff" that the president has to deal with yet we have a President in office who has really never dealt with anything besides speaking. Lately, just sitting back and watching. I really do see a business ran the same way as our country runs. Yes, you have to make profit and keep your finances on track, but you also have to take care of your employees and keep a strong name for yourself in order to be successful. Because of government regulations throughout the world, he is accustomed to working with different governments. He deals with foreign customers and leaders of corporations throughout the world. He knows his shit. Maybe he doesn't know every part of the job, but If we are able to have a president who could at least get one thing in this country in a positive direction, I sure as hell am gonna take it.
jray1823 is offline   Reply With Quote