Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 07:37 AM   #45675
Alazais
Troy For Mayor

Shows Seen: 11

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

I have a friend. she works admin in my office. We have slept together once (like a month ago) or so ago, but we're primarily friends first, I went away to a cottage weekend with her and all of her friends two weekends ago. We had a wonderful time - I however met this wonderfully pretty woman at the cottage that weekend. We made jokes and casually flirted all weekend, I didn't think anything of it.

She comes to my birthday on Friday and looks like an absolute stunner. Prettiest woman of the evening in a room full of pretty women. I couldn't believe it. So we continue to make casual jokes and flirt. Every guy in the place is trying to get with her.

I had friends come in from Montreal for the weekend, so on Saturday we all went out for dinner. She messaged me to tell me she had fun and I ask her to come along - she agrees and again, looks great. So we all have dinner and have a great time but at the end of the night she has to catch the metro to go to where she is staying (she lives outside of the city at moment) and I walk her to the metro. When we get there and say goodbye, she's kind of lingering instead of heading to catch the train. I catch the hint and lean in for a kiss and we stay there for an extra minute or two making it happen.

Now here is my issue. She is girlfriend material. I have slept with her friend and met her only because of her friend.

My only play to make this work is talk to the friend and hope that she is cool with us not sleeping together again and then pray by some extension she is cool with me dating her friend and being around her social circle while dating her friend.

We are supposed to have dinner tomorrow. Do I talk to her before or after dinner?