Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #47543
SmoothG

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speilmen230 View Post
If she does come out, I don't foresee a situation where we don't work out.
Nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic and being optimistic but that sort of pressure and expectations are a set up for some disappointment and a rough time.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. She's keeping her options open and you're her comfortable fallback for when she needs some confidence and knows how to get it.

Don't mean to be so harsh and maybe I'm way off but you need to move her waaay down your priority list, in my opinion.

Being friends with her is one thing but you gotta get her outta your head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roose13 View Post
Valentine's Day kind sucked today. We were supposed to go out for a nice breakfast to this place she always wanted to try and I've been sick like a dog the last few days. I'll make it up to her next weekend.

At least we got each other nice gifts and she really loved the card and note I wrote. Things couldn't be any better and I can't believe we're coming up on two years already.
Sounds like a quality day and I'm sure a nice little note is more important than going to breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllifromOhio View Post
Very relaxed VDay for us, no pressure to go out and do things if we don't want to anymore. I got him Beerfest tickets and he got me chocolate and roses. Had dinner at home and also had some good sex. Can't complain.
Sounds pretty good. Nice home cooked meal at home an some quality coitus would make me very happy!

I got this beautiful argentinian girls number even though she lives a few hours away. Hope to go out with her in a few weeks!
SmoothG is offline   Reply With Quote