Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave and Tim -- Vegas Baby!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #12169
420th jimi
West Coast LoVE!

Shows Seen: 75

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave and Tim -- Vegas Baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemcaj View Post
Sounds like you had an awesome time there Adam. It's nice when it is casual like that and all of the folks and Dave can relax and have a great time.

Thanks again for sharing all of the videos and pictures that you took.

Come on May 18...

Love;
Mel.

Thanks Mel. Also thanks for letting me know about the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampasmile View Post
hello!

thanks for taping the whole show Adam, the quality is excellent & Dave sounded great.

Mel, I am so excited for you going to the tour opener! Always an exciting show when you get to go to the opener. I met Dave for the first time 13 years ago when they opened in Tampa on May 1,1999. Awesome night!

Hope we can all skype together this weekend. I miss y'all so much!
I will not be able to Skype on Friday but I would on Saturday. I have 2 shows from Umphrey's McGee on Friday night. I'm not as young as I used to be. I went to see Bela Fleck and the Flecktones last night and I am exausted today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somad View Post
Thanks for the update, Adam! Your videos are awesome and I'm happy to hear how cool everyone was. It's nice not to see Dave bombarded by idiots at an event like that. I think you had a once in a lifetime opportunity with that show and I'm so glad you got to be there!
I am so glad I went too, worked out perfect.

Happy day y'all!