Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **NCAA Basketball Thread**
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:12 AM   #74132
thebridge15

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Preseason NCAA Basketball Poll is released

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekupig View Post
FWIW, I don't really care. I'm more interested in the "how is UNC going to get out of this one" angle. There are dumb athletes at every school and I'm sure there are classes at all power schools designed to keep guys eligible. I don't think it's as widespread and organized at appears to be at UNC, but nothing surprises me anymore. From the time I moved to NC to the time I left, there were always rumblings of shady stuff going on at UNC. How much of it was true and how much of it was little brother (State fan) trying to start stuff, I don't know.

I don't wish for any banners to come down, I don't even care if they get slapped with some kind of probation. The only punishment I wish upon UNC as that the phrase "The Carolina Way" gets retired for ever.
first bold - no clue. going to be bad.

second - widespread, sure, but it wasn't very well organized. one admin was responsible for the entire thing for like 14 years. it's almost as if too few people knew about it.

third - fuck the carolina way. that was toppling down way before even this

that will be a tough one for the aliens to figure out.
thebridge15 is offline   Reply With Quote