Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Plan For Hangout... For those interested in splitting hotels, partying, etc with ants
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
PuTeR_54
*~PeAcE~* :)-K1

Shows Seen: 117

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Plan For Hangout... For those interested in splitting hotels, partying, etc with ants

Hey everyone... I'm sure we are all excited about the up and coming 2012 tour... myself included... however, if you are like me... you want to try and swing as many shows as financially possible... the hangout was a little curve ball but i'm all up for the festi style fun!!! I am driving from florida, a little south of tampa, thursday afternoon after work.. for me its about a 10hr drive... i should be arriving around 3am friday morning... this thread is for those who are interested in trying to find other ants who may be up for the idea of splitting on gas, hotel, beach houses, partying, etc. i know i am... i did gorge and a.c. last year and am planning to do gorge, all florida, RR if there is... alpine and camden... for those interested in working things out for those... well message me and there will be another thread for that... this is strictly for the hangout... so... your thoughts everyone? who is interested? find me at facebook.com/caputo.paul to confirm i am who i say i am.... unfortunately, there are many of sleaze bags out there and you never know who may come your way... lets make this another peaceful dave weekend and lets have a blast.... PeAcE
PuTeR_54 is offline   Reply With Quote