Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Susquehanna Bank Center - Question about Seats
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #6
bigwolt

Shows Seen: 36

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Susquehanna Bank Center - Question about Seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stepnmonkey View Post
You have to pay for parking...usually around 15 bucks....

Or you can park in Philly and take the Ferry over to Camden...usually around the same price as parking in Camden, but if youre lucky and catch an early ferry after the show, you can be on the road in no time instead of being stuck in the lot.

N1 shows in Camden can be good, but normally N2 is the better show..

Section 100 is all the way on the right hand side of the stage(Rashawn and Jeff's side) and they are angled....but its still second row, so I would go for it....in fact, id goto both lol....there are hotels in the city if you need to stay somewhere, and if you want, there is a hotel on the Philly right on the river at Penns Landing....definitely goto both shows...its worth it
Thank you guys for the input. I just heard that the prospect of buying these is 50/50, so I just will have to wait and see how it pans out for the seller. I figured for face these seats are amazing.

Looking through the set lists it appears that the past two years Night 2 was the winner but some of the years before it it seemed Night 1 might have had a bit of an edge.

I will do my best to get my wife on board for both nights though, that would make this the best Dave summer I have ever had. She's a bigger fan than I am so it shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited by bigwolt; 07-16-2009 at 02:45 PM.
bigwolt is offline   Reply With Quote