Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Ants Photography Thread***
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #402
jk333

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Ants Photography Thread***

i actually like love. it could give interesting results. portraits of people, animals, to just art with roses or even something that people love. it could be varied.

if someone wants to define it more... or specialize propose something.

What if the theme is officially finalized on the last day of the previous month. THEN, the vote is done for a minimum of 48 hours, and a maximum of 72 hours starting on the 25th of the month of the contest. Thus it closes either the 27th or 28th. The person who makes the theme both posts the poll on the 25th AND closes it the 27th or 28th.

Its also kinda a homefield adv. thing, if its the 49th hour of voting and their picture is ahead, they're allowed to keep it open. I kinda think that is neat, too. It will promote everyone to vote early, prior to the 48 hour thing.

It has to be a window 48-72 hrs, b/c who knows if the poll poster will be around RIGHT at 48 hours. Otherwise, can the poll shut itself down...

The contest should end by the 27/28th though to allow time for a new theme to be made up and a new poll for the next month to be posted.
jk333 is offline   Reply With Quote