Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Live Trax 23 and 24 Announced!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #5
chadizzy1
Rumor Curator

Shows Seen: 45

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Live Trax 23 and 24 Announced!!

2/19/96
http://www.dmbalmanac.com/TourShowSe...=27&where=1996

"LIVE TRAX 23: 2.19.96 Whittemore Center Arena, Durham, New Hampshire

Live Trax Volume 23 is the first Dave and Tim show to be released in the series. For the special Dave and Tim debut, we have selected an exceptional 1996 show from the University of New Hampshire in Durham. This last show of the Dave & Tim tour that year includes Dave’s solo performance of never-before-played Hold Me Down. Tim broke a string and while replacing, Dave played the solo song asking the audience to name it. The jam from What Would You Say into Minarets is a definite highlight along with Leave Me Praying which is one of the coolest versions of the song we’ve heard. Other noteworthy parts of the show include What Will Become of Me at the end of Jimi Thing, the cover of Led Zeppelin’s Tangerine and the Cry Freedom closer."

2/8/97
http://www.dmbalmanac.com/TourShowSe...=24&where=1997

"LIVE TRAX 24: 2.8.97 Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium, Spartanburg, South Carolina

When selecting Live Trax 23, we realized that we had two Dave and Tim shows from the early days that were both so good they had to be released together. Live Trax 24 is a show from Spartanburg, SC in early 1997. During the show, Dave refers to a billboard displaying a message “Jesus is coming to a soul near you” in several songs: Two Step, never-before-played Dreamed I Killed God and What Will Become of Me. Highlights of the show include a rare Let You Down and Captain with some alternate lyrics. Little Thing and I’ll Back You Up are both rare treats in this setting. One of our favorite stretches of the show is Minarets>Dreamed I Killed God>Typical Situation. "

Good looking shows.
chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote