Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 04:33 AM   #46990
Speilmen230
Case of the Roo Blues

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

The girl I did Vegas/San Diego with who now lives in Houston text me last night for the first time in a little while. She has been slammed at her new job but is really digging it and is starting to find her groove in the city.

She complained about being single and that while the job and city are great, "I'm just missing a best friend to live with."

Then went on to say that if a year from now if she is still in love with the job and city I should seriously consider moving there with her, and on the flip side in a year if it doesn't work out with the job or the city, she will hit the reset button and make the move to Colorado with me.

I just don't get it. This whole situation is so fucking frustrating. She is like that prize that is finger tips away, but somehow it always feels miles out of grasp.

I was cruising along not really having her creep into my mind all that much, and then this happens and I feel like I'm back at square fucking 1 again.
It's not called the Great Depression because it was an awesome fucking time.
Speilmen230 is offline   Reply With Quote