Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Deer Creek 2012**
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #11506
btpeters
Belly Jelly Baby

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**

Round 5 Recap

33) Proudest Monkey - good pick. although...if you're playing against Brett, you're going to have a love/hate relationship with this one. This usually gets some good plays.

34) Warehouse - The band didn't play this much in 2008/2009, but i think they are a little more people want this as a rotation song. So i expect to see a healthy amount of plays from Warehouse.

35) Everyday - Great pick. Sadly, this seems to be the only song from this album they EVER play. And its a solid rotation player.

36) Stay - isn't as heavy as it used to be, but still quite present. Definitely will score points with this one.

37) Sweet - interesting choice. I could see it disappearing, or I could see Dave thinking that every venue needs to hear it. Could be a big score. Its a risk this team can afford to take at this point.

38) So Damn Lucky - i'm not sure about this one. Toward the last 1/4 of 2010 this song disappeared and was only played at D&T shows in 2011. I've noticed since Blackjack showed up, SDL has slowly faded. And i think it might be because both songs have really similar outros. There's far worse picks to make, but I'm just "not sure" on this one.

39) Too Much - This one always seems to want to return to rotation but it never really gets there. I'm hoping that the caravans were a sign that Too Much is back. Could score some points, it could sit dormant. Hard to tell.

40) One Sweet World - Nice pick. This always gets a good number of plays. Surprised it took all the way to 40 to be picked.
btpeters is offline   Reply With Quote