Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #45230
Roose13
Ring the Bell

Shows Seen: 26

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbgodagirl41 View Post
You just disappoint everyone you meet. To be fair, all you would have had to do is show her a picture of you without facial hair, causing her to see your actual face, and she would have understood the need for the beard.

My current dating sitch is fun. Went out with a guy a few times, thought he was into me ()....made some "pencil-in" plans for this past Monday.

I text him Monday with "So, are we still on for tonight?" and that got me some excuse about how he was busy at work and spent the whole weekend drinking, so he wanted to lay low, and asked if he could have a raincheck. When I texted him on Tuesday with something about the raincheck being cashed on Friday....nothing. Haven't heard from him.

Really, guys? Get your shit together. If you're not into me, that's fine, but I feel like after you've gone out with someone a few times, they deserve to at least hear SOME excuse.

Had it happen to me with girls, KT, so it goes both ways. People today are just indecent and stupid.

NHL Thread Banner
-2013-14 Keith Yandle Award winner-
-2014-15 Buccigross Award winner-
-2015-16 Darren Dreger Award winner-
-2016-17 Damien Cox Award winner-
Roose13 is offline   Reply With Quote