Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #29
neumdogg
Happy birthday, Paulie!

Shows Seen: 69

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiduwho View Post
Man, I hate dating. There's just too many unwritten rules. I went out with this girl last night, because she was all stressed out and wanted someone to go for drinks with. Well, after she vented for a while she calmed down. This other guy, we'll call him annoying guy, asked if we wanted to play pool. That was fine, but then this guy wouldn't go away. And he basically started hitting on her.

I was a timid dumbass all night. And I could have saved the whole night, I realized as I was driving home, if I had just made a move when we were saying goodnight to each other. I'm the kind of guy that usually waits for "moments". But I didn't even stop to think I could just make one by saying "Ah screw it". Now I feel like I'm relegated to the Friend Zone with her (we previously almost dated back in December).

Ugh, I want to call her and somehow try to just make everything up. I really like this girl, this sucks. I don't even deserve a Man Card.

WARNING! WARNING! We are entering the friend zone!
neumdogg is offline   Reply With Quote