Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy
Thread: Sons of Anarchy
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #142
ExistenceNow
AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 117

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGH4007 View Post
Yeah, I like many of you, I don't quite grasp the concept of the Sheriff playing the race card but the good thing is, we will definitely get closure on that subject sooner or later. It surly won't go unresolved. I've been loving this season, I like that they've started trafficking blow for a cartel, they've started messing with real money which makes it interesting. Clay is still doing whatever he can for money, because well, lets face it, that's all he cares about. Even at the expense of his "brothers" lives. I absolutely love that the show is an hour long, half an hour just wouldn't be enough for a plot this deep. Not that it's mind blowing but there's always something happening and developing away from the main storyline. Unlike a comedy every word seems to be written for one reason or another. Very little is filler. Love it.

Agreed with all of the above.

Perhaps the writers agree about the BS of the race card, and when the shit comes out about tattoo head, the crew won't care about the black thing but will fuck his world up for working with the cops. His own insecurity about his heritage will lead to his downfall.

That will play better for me than if the black thing actually turns out to matter to anyone but tattoo head and the sheriff.

Last edited by ExistenceNow; 10-05-2011 at 11:50 PM.
ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote