Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Best/Cheapest place to buy "business professional" clothing
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 06:42 AM   #29
gregory311
I will eat your soul

Shows Seen: 11

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Best/Cheapest place to buy "business professional" clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudak-Budak View Post
Last year, when I finally got a job that requires this kind of thing, I got a suit with a shirt, tie, shoes and a belt for around $550, I believe. Then, I picked up four pairs of pants (black, grey, charcoal, blue) and six dress shirts for, I think, another $600. All from Men's Wearhouse. You get a $50 gift card for every $500 you spend, so if you're starting out, it might be worth it for the freebies.
Agreed. I just bought some stuff from S&K over the weekend that was 50% off because they're trying to move out summer inventory. Dress shirts for like $25-30.

You don't always have to wear a suit to the office, either. Dress pants, shirt and tie are considered business wear. I also recommend buying some jackets that are mixable with pants to extend your wardrobe.

"You can accomplish anything in life, provided that you do not mind who gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz05232000 View Post
I only provide alcohol to girls under the age of 18, super hot and tight.
gregory311 is offline   Reply With Quote