Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Break Free was recorded in the Big Whiskey Sessions
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #41
sdaltons

Shows Seen: 36

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Break Free was recorded in the Big Whiskey Sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Smiley View Post
I'm just citing ants

And I think that the recording of Sugar Will was not at the same time as the others. That is just a guess though.
i mean my problem with the list is that i pretty much could have written myself. the only that i would have left off that they included was "sweet up & down 4"

i'd love to know where this tidbit came from.

but i'd also ASSUME there were a few other things recorded, particularly Idea Of You.

and to me, sugar will wasn't late enough to be considered a different session.

and there were at least two other songs that didn't make big whiskey. the pig song and the song (or songs) from the 3/08 video. i realize part of the "pace" ended up in time bomb, but you can hear lyrics back in that video, and they certainly aren't any part of time bomb that we know. so i'm guessing a different song was chopped and they decided to use part of the horn section for time bomb. but i obviously have no idea.

so basically, there list is pretty obvious to me, but needs a few additions. hopefully an ep will help us work out what additions are necessary.