Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Ship
Thread: The Ship
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #178822
laura22

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB Relationship Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
Hey Laura.

How are you today? Did you have a nice breakfast? What are you doing for your mom this weekend? Have you been drunk Slaurs lately? When was the last time you had sex? How was it? Have you listened to Taylor Swift lately? Have you seen her lately? She looks good.
im good. i didn't really eat breakfast. im going to cape cod today for the weekend but im coming back early sunday and my brothers and i are going to take her out, she has a couple places in mind. and then im gonna take my grandma out to dinner. ive been drinking heavily since last thursday through wednesday, took a break yesterday, and will probably be drunk all weekend.... but it's because school is over so i havent had classes and stuff. i havent had sex for liek a month. i havent listened to tay yet but im listening to zac brown band. and i dont think she looks that great

your turn, same questions minus the taylor shit. and what dmb shows are you hitting up?
laura22 is offline   Reply With Quote