Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Big Whiskey Listening Parties Around the Country*
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #66
jnevi9nr
Save the World

Shows Seen: 50

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *Big Whiskey Listening Parties Around the Country*

Brad,

I understand what you are saying. Its easier to have a list of all the parties in the country and support those parties. Instead of you collecting 100 people and her collecting 100 people, if you could consolidate your people and have 200 people you have a better chance to win and another city that would not have won would have a better chance to win. In theory, is it possible to send all one's friends on facebook an event invite for someone else's invite? I think so, and if that is the case, having one "party" per city is the best strategy.

I would hate to see that all the big cities (Chicago, Columbus, Saratoga) win with multiple parties and all the people in the west dont get to go to a listening party. Also, its going to be hard to convince everyone to go to 200 facebook pages. I hate to see us spread out too thin (like in the game Risk) and have none of us win. Hopefully the fewer cities we have, the better the chances are for those cities that we are focusing on. Wouldnt it make more sense for everyone in the Chicago metro area to vote for one event and ensure that its there and even have everyone else voting vote for that one event in that city instead of trying to get votes for 20 different places?