Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Live Trax 23 and 24 Announced!!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #83
efraser77
026 | Grux Abides

Shows Seen: 49

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Live Trax 23 and 24 Announced!!

Multiquote time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by parks3923 View Post
Interesting, but wish they would have released at least 1 DMB show if they were going to do this.
I look at these as one "release" in a way, other than that I'll have to pay for both of them. The fact that they're putting out two at once means it still won't be much time till there's a full-band release, I'd guess even before Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtr132 View Post
Thats shitty
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyh24 View Post
Kind of a waste. These just should have been DMBlives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
Well I'm disappointed, LT should only have ever been full-band releases. Ugh. This might be the first time I don't buy a LT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyh24 View Post
I have not seen one person say they were not incredible shows. Of course they are. Some people just prefer DMB shows for Live Trax albums. Is that so hard to accept for some people?
What does it matter what they're called? To me the fact that they're putting them under the Live Trax label instead of DMBLive is that more care will be taken with their production, and they will sound awesome. Like, Luther awesome.

And as I said above, I still don't think these will push back the timing on the next full band release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41Wooten View Post
For me, this will depend on the mix. Radio City's was horrible. Las Vegas' was better, but nothing has come close to Live at Luther. They really nailed that mix.
See above.

(I think Vegas wasn't great because of the crowd.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1adamsara0507 View Post
Still no Butch shows......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edit your Tapatalk settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davem#36 View Post
Mid 90s d&t >another 10 or even a 12 DMB LT.can't wait!
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpvt68 View Post
are you guys crazy?? these shows are incredible! this is the most excited I've been about an official release in a while
And this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackR View Post
These Live Trax releases will be fantastic. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but if you can't behind a couple of releases like these, I don't know what to tell you.
And this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashintonickdm View Post
I'm in love

These shows along with Luther college will make me get rid of rcmh 07 once and for all