Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **NCAA Basketball Thread**
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 10:22 PM   #82611
robthomas
Got Bernanke?

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Preseason NCAA Basketball Poll is released

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebridge15 View Post
for now

#hb2
Forgot about that. Don't see NCAA taking the stand NBA has threatened. Speaking of, and I'm not certain if it's dated, but I found the following:

The following policies clarify participation of transgender student-athletes undergoing hormonal treatment for gender transition:
1. A trans male (FTM) student-athlete who has received a medical exception for treatment with testosterone for diagnosed Gender Identity Disorder or gender dysphoria and/or Transsexualism, for purposes of NCAA competition may compete on a men’s team, but is no longer eligible to compete on a women’s team without changing that team status to a mixed team.
2. A trans female (MTF) student-athlete being treated with testosterone suppression medica on for Gender Identity Disorder or gender dysphoria and/or Transsexualism, for the purposes of NCAA competition may continue to compete on a men’s team but may not compete on a women’s team without changing it to a mixed team status until completing one calendar year of testosterone suppression treatment.
robthomas is offline   Reply With Quote