Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ** Official Obama Thread **
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 AM   #29910
rconverse

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Strongly Condemning Prez BHO, Nobel Peace Prize Winner (2009), Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbdreamingtree View Post
You voice your displeasure, similar to every by-the-book conservative brown noser, by referencing the worst case scenario for which you are against.

Do you live your life with such polarity and inability to cognate a scenario that isn't force-fed to you by your favorite radio-talk show host?

In reference to the above that you stated - is there never a case where hard working citizens have simply hit a hard road and can't seem to find a door to put their foot in?

Do you always think everything is as black and white as - you are either mooching - or you aren't?
There are already plenty of gov assistance that people take advantage of, we don't need more.

Never did I say we don't need any government, just less. Never did I say people may not need help sometimes, like unemployment.

Either reply to my posts like an adult, which means replying to what I actually write, or don't bother replying. I have more mentally stimulating things to do than reply to your posts, like rearranging my white sock drawer.