Round (Bobby) Nine(s)
57) Baby Blue - Eh, i can see a play or 2. Not much. But we're at a point where this is probably a smart pick.
58) Whiter Shade of Pale - personally i'd like to hear this again. thought it was a great E1. I think along with GTBT, this one has a good shot, cuz its a solo E1.
59) Break Free - I really think this one is gonna start collecting dust again. Let's hope not, but realistically i think it was a bust out for 2011 that goes right back on the shelf.
60) Out of My Hands - Good pick, Sean. Election year = OOMH. This is like the biggest buzzkill at a show for me. Just destroys any energy at a venue immediately. I see this getting some plays.
61) Grace is Gone - hard to tell. My gut says no. But i could see this making some rounds.
62) The Last Stop (will return in 2013) - gonna stick with the facts given on this one. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG DMB!
63) Typical Situation - i see this coming back much like it was in 2009. And lets hope the creek gets it!
64) Bests of Whats Around - I can see this getting some love for a few plays this summer. Should play it more, sounded superb at Lakeside
9 rounds in the books