Obscenely long review plus interesting rankings. - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > Archive > 'Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King' Album Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 05-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
kingchrisII
The book of Dilligaf

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Obscenely long review plus interesting rankings.

***I understand this is long as hell, and thats why I made it have its own thread instead of cluttering a different thread, I think my way of ranking albums based on points is interesting, so I wanted to share it, and I hope to get some rankings from you guys as well***

It is often said that the Dave Matthews Band has “the big three,” Under the Table and Dreaming, Crash, and Before These Crowded Streets. The other 3 officially released studio albums they have come out with include: Everyday, Busted Stuff, and Stand Up. There are several things that bar these three albums from approaching the Holy Trinity of DMB albums. I think the biggest parts of the Holy 3 that give them luster include: lyrics, diversity, and production. Diversity is perhaps the biggest portion of this.
Diversity is the biggest portion of this in my eyes. Not only do I mean diversity as far as sounds of the songs, but I mean personnel, as well as instruments. The only guest on Everyday, Busted Stuff, and Stand Up is Carlos Santana who made a guest appearance on Mother Father from the Everyday album.
Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King is the seventh studio effort from the Dave Matthews Band. Though I am not too critical of the band, I had extremely high hopes for this album, and though I can enjoy Everyday and Stand Up, I wanted more. I listened to the album hundreds of times already (Pandora leak, April Sessions) and after hundreds of listens, this is how I feel about Big Whiskey compared to other albums.

Track 1: Grux

What a great way to open the album. LeRoi Moore gets your attention that is for damn sure. Sometimes I find myself doing something else, with the album on repeat, and will zone out. When Grux starts, I almost immediately focus on it. The gravitational pull on this song is off the charts, and I am glad we have it.

How it stacks up in my eyes:

Best Of Whats Around
Grux
Pantala Naga Pampa
So Much To Say
Busted Stuff
I Did It
Dream Girl

Track 2: Shake Me Like A Monkey

Shake Me Like A Monkey might be the polar opposite of Grux. LeRoi Moore’s hypnotizing sax riff comes to an end and Dave comes roaring in with his screaming, and we get the fun, energetic, song. This song is horn driven, and catchy as hell. It’s a song about sex, and the lyrics work.

Two Step
Shake Me Like A Monkey
Rapunzel
Grey Street
What Would You Say
When The World Ends
Old Dirt Hill

Track 3: Funny The Way It Is

The first radio single off of the album. It exceeded my expectations for the single by far. I was hoping I’d like the single, I was hoping it would be something bearable to listen to at concerts. I was working the day it dropped, and someone sent me a cell phone recording of the song. I was pumped. Hearing the song in high quality excites me even more, this isn’t a straight forward poppy single, there is A LOT going on.

The Last Stop
Funny The Way It Is
Crash Into Me
The Space Between
Where Are You Going
Satellite
Stand Up (For It)

Track 4: Lying in the Hands of God

So I’m thinking, man the new sound is good, but surely there will be a slow song coming up sometime soon. Dave has a great riff to start the song up, and LeRoi comes in. They do a duet between vocals and saxophone. The lyrics are top notch, and Carter’s drum work is absolutely fabulous. He really utilizes his kit in this song.

Don’t Drink The Water
You Never Know
Lying In The Hands Of God
Rhyme and Reason
Dreams Of Our Fathers
Too Much
American Baby Intro.

Track 5: Why I Am

LeRoi’s favorite song of the ones he heard. I can understand why. Dave shows off his interesting approach to guitar, with a really special riff. Tim has some great fills. The lyrics are once again great, and a great way to pay tribute to their fallen brother. Many friends of mine who don’t like DMB have heard this song, and have said they love it.

Typical Situation
So Right
Why I Am
Captain
American Baby
Stay (Wasting Time)

Track 6: Dive In

I am going to admit this: I am not a big fan of keys with this band. With that being said, this is probably my least favorite song on this album, which is saying a lot, because I love Dave’s vocal work on this song, and Tim’s solo blows me away. I don’t necessarily agree with the topic at hand, but Dave did a great job with the lyrics.

Halloween
Raven
Dancing Nancies
Say Goodbye
Dive In
Smooth Rider
If I Had It All

Track 7: Spaceman

I am a little disappointed that this doesn’t have horns in it, but the banjo is awesome. Danny Barnes did a good job with that. Carter is once again a beast on this track. I think Dave did a phenomenal job with the lyrics once again. The lyrics aren’t earth shattering, but they accomplished what they were supposed to – have some fun. No record can have 13 serious songs, and this album has A LOT of serious songs already.

The Stone
Ants Marching
Grace Is Gone
What You Are
Drive In, Drive Out
Space Man
Everybody Wake Up

Track 8: Squirm

Warning: I am extremely biased here. I absolutely love this song. These lyrics are hauntingly beautiful. The strings are amazing. Even the lone ridiculous line “drum beats louder” works out spectacularly in this song. I’m going to be in the minority with this one, but I full heartedly believe that this holds its weight for best Dave Matthews Band studio song EVER.

Squirm
Lover Lay Down
Crush
Kit Kat Jam
Let You Down
Out Of My Hands
Angel

Track 9: Alligator Pie

I need to catch my breath after Squirm. I can enjoy Alligator Pie without thinking too hard, and it still is very catchy, and tells a story. I think “Daddy when you gonna put me in a song” is a fabulous line, so kudos to Dave’s daughter Stella for putting it in Dave’s head, and I hope this replaces Bayou in setlists.

Dreaming Tree
Jimi Thing
Lie In Our Graves
Hello Again
Alligator Pie
Digging A Ditch
Fool To Think

Track 10: Seven

First of all: I am so happy that the garden hose line was taken out. That was nearly as bad as: “I call you up, you pick up.” It has a fantastic bass line, and the chorus is fun to sing along to, even if it isn’t exactly lyrics of the year or anything. I love Tim’s guitar work here, and as long as it doesn’t get beat to death on set lists it will be a good song to hear in concert once in awhile.

Warehouse
Pig
Big Eyed Fish
Cry Freedom
Seven
Louisiana Bayou
Sleep To Dream Her

Track 11: Time Bomb

The “it needs that pace” song was used! I love it. It is unlike anything that Dave Matthews Band has ever done. Many people don’t like Dave screaming, but this screaming was called for, and compliments the music beautifully. When he screams, I can definitely feel the pain that he is going through. I think this will be a rarity live, but will be a real treat. (think Halloween or Last Stop)

Time Bomb
Spoon
Tripping Billies
Bartender
Pay For What You Get
Stolen Away On 55th and 3rd
Mother Father

Track 12: My Baby Blue

Anyone that doesn’t think these lyrics are beautiful doesn’t have a heart. This is clearly Dave’s goodbye song to LeRoi, and I get choked up whenever I listen to it. That guitar riff is fantastic, and I was furious to think they reused the Sister riff, (those lyrics were very personal and good to me, but these surpass those) so I am more than happy to see it used on this personal master piece.

Last Stop Reprise
You Might Die Trying
My Baby Blue
Everyday
Proudest Monkey (going to get flamed for this, but not a fan at all)
(Busted Stuff has nothing)

Track 13: You and Me

Dave has yet another great riff that gets stuck in my head. I can see this song being a staple in Dave and Tim sets for years to come. The chorus isn’t poetry on paper, but flows great with the music, so like the other lyrics of this album, it works. It is mellow, and a good way to settle down the album.

You and Me
Steady As We Go
(No other albums have anything represented as a 13th piece of music)

Hidden Track: #35

As You and Me stopped, I was thinking “damnit, just a little more Roi please.” (okay maybe I knew it was coming because I am on the boards nonstop) Either way, this little riff is a great way to end the album. At the end of this riff I find myself rewinding a few more times just to hear Roi shine another time.

(No other albums have anything represented as a 14th piece of music)
Hunger For The Great Light

^^Haha, just kidding Stefan don’t be mad please.

Anyway, I’m sure most people didn’t read this whole thing, but now I’m doing an album by album breakdown of what place each album had finishing in each spot. Yes, I will be counting spots where other discs weren’t representing, because I feel that more tracks is better than less, so the fact we got more tracks on this album is another reason why I feel this effort can be compared to the big 3.

I will give points out for each spot too.
1st place= 10 points
2nd place= 8 points
3rd place= 5 points
4th place= 3 points
5th place= 2 points
6th place= 1 point
7th place= no points

UTTAD:

1st place: 2 tracks
2nd place: 5 tracks
3rd place: 1 track
4th place: 1 track
5th place: 2 tracks
6th place: 1 track
7th place: 0 tracks
Grand total: 74 points
% : 74/120 = 61.6% of possible points

Crash:

1st place: 2 tracks
2nd place: 0 tracks
3rd place: 3 tracks
4th place: 3 tracks
6th place: 2 tracks

Grand total: 50 points
%: 50/120 = 41.6% of possible points

Before These Crowded Streets:

1st place: 6 tracks
2nd place: 2 tracks
3rd place: 3 tracks
4th place: 0 tracks
5th place: 0 tracks
6th place: 0 tracks
7th place: 1 track

Grand total: 91 points
%: 91/120 = 75.8% of possible points

Everyday:

1st place: 0 tracks
2nd place: 0 tracks
4th place: 2 tracks
6th place: 2 tracks
7th place: 5 tracks

Grand total: 17 points
%: 17/120 = 14.2% of possible points

Busted Stuff:

3rd place: 2 tracks
4th place: 3 tracks
5th place: 3 tracks

Grand total: 42 points
%: 42/110 = 38.2% of possible points

Stand Up:

4th place: 1 track
5th place: 0 tracks
6th place: 5 tracks
7th place: 5 tracks

Grand total: 29 points
%: 29/140 = 20.1% of possible points

Big Whiskey and the Groo Grux King:

1st place: 4 tracks
2nd place: 3 tracks
4th place: 2 tracks
5th place: 3 tracks

Grand total: 73 points
%: 73/140 = 52.1%

According to that system the album rankings would go:

BTCS
UTTAD
BWGK
Crash
Busted Stuff
Stand Up
Everyday

Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to give me an album breakdown if you’d like, I’m sure my track listing rankings are different from yours, but I’m curious to see what the numbers look like with my system compared to other peoples rankings.

(yes, you can sig that)

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 05-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
    beautifulDesign
    love and everything

Shows Seen: 21

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Obscenely long review plus interesting rankings.

well hot damn bro, nice review & interesting rating system.
    Old 05-26-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
    cwbuff44

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

wow...nicely done, I agree with a lot of that!! This album is the shit no matter what
    Old 05-26-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
    songthatCAlikes

Shows Seen: 5

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

wow, the length of this was a turnoff but i actually read it all, and thought your review style was very interesting. i disagree with some placement but overall it is a very objective way of viewing all of the albums, and i think you have a reasonable argument to put Big Whiskey as a big 4. well done sir.
    Old 05-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #5
    canes101190
    No Worries

Shows Seen: 45

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Just so you know. I read the whole thing, great post.

And people when you respond try not to quote the OP...it'll be a bitch to have to scroll down to the bottom of the page just to see your 10 word response
    Old 05-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #6
    DLCSBMMK
    No, baby, you're money

Shows Seen: 4

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

The “it needs that pace” song was used! I love it. It is unlike anything that Dave Matthews Band has ever done. Many people don’t like Dave screaming, but this screaming was called for, and compliments the music beautifully. When he screams, I can definitely feel the pain that he is going through. I think this will be a rarity live, but will be a real treat. (think Halloween or Last Stop)

Time Bomb
    Spoon
    Tripping Billies
    Bartender
    Pay For What You Get

Mother Father?"

You're serious?
    Old 05-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #7
    kingchrisII
    The book of Dilligaf

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DLCSBMMK View Post

Time Bomb
    Spoon
    Tripping Billies
    Bartender
    Pay For What You Get

Mother Father

You're serious?
    Yes, and it wasn't that hard of a decision.

I flip flopped between Spoon and Time Bomb but Tripping Billies, Bartender, and PFWYG have NOTHING on Time Bomb in my opinion.

If you think they are all better, thats cool, your entitled to your opinion, but I love the experimenting Dave did with Time Bomb, and the raw emotion in the song.

Lyrical masterpiece, not a single word in that song is out of place.

(yes, you can sig that)
    Old 05-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #8
    DLCSBMMK
    No, baby, you're money

Shows Seen: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kingchrisII View Post

I flip flopped between Spoon and Time Bomb but Tripping Billies, Bartender, and PFWYG have NOTHING on Time Bomb in my opinion.

If you think they are all better, thats cool, your entitled to your opinion, but I love the experimenting Dave did with Time Bomb, and the raw emotion in the song.

wow. i respect your opinion but wow. I'll throw back billies. But i'm gonna need to hear the mastered version before I can put it ahead of the others.
    Old 05-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
    water_into_wine

Shows Seen: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Comparing records this way (by spot on the record) doesn't make too much sense in my opinion, especially because some albums have different number of tracks. I think the best point system would be to list every DMB song from all the studio albums you are ranking and order them from best to worst. The best receives the highest number of points (73 points I believe with 1 point for each song) and then go down the list with 1 point less for each song. The album with the most total points is the best and then the second best album has the second highest number of points, and so on.

That way makes more sense to me.
    Old 05-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #10
    kingchrisII
    The book of Dilligaf

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by water_into_wine View Post
    Comparing records this way (by spot on the record) doesn't make too much sense in my opinion, especially because some albums have different number of tracks. I think the best point system would be to list every DMB song from all the studio albums you are ranking and order them from best to worst. The best receives the highest number of points (73 points I believe with 1 point for each song) and then go down the list with 1 point less for each song. The album with the most total points is the best and then the second best album has the second highest number of points, and so on.

That way makes more sense to me.
    The number of tracks is the reason I broke it into percentage as well... I divided points they received by points they could receive because of their track limitatations.

But I like your idea, would just take a lot of time.

(yes, you can sig that)
    Old 05-26-2009, 11:50 PM   #11
    aoeiifreak

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DLCSBMMK View Post
    wow. i respect your opinion but wow. I'll throw back billies. But i'm gonna need to hear the mastered version before I can put it ahead of the others.
    Weird, I think that Billies is the only one that is better than Time Bomb.

EDIT: Okay, PFWYG is great, but it's not the same type of song IMO, so apples to oranges.
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:10 AM   #12
    kingchrisII
    The book of Dilligaf

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aoeiifreak View Post
    Weird, I think that Billies is the only one that is better than Time Bomb.

EDIT: Okay, PFWYG is great, but it's not the same type of song IMO, so apples to oranges.
    You think that Tripping Billies studio version is better than Time Bomb?

I love Billies live, but the studio version is underwhelming to me..

To each his own though.

(yes, you can sig that)
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #13
    SmoothG

My Tour Central Stats

I now feel dumber for reading that. Interesting for sure, but some of the comparisons are just absurd in my opinion.
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:32 AM   #14
    njdevil26
    The Greater Good

Shows Seen: 39

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

I'm definitely not holding ANYONE'S opinions against them. I just don't understand the love for Time Bomb. But then again, I'm the type of DMB fan that could listen to the studio versions of 41 and Lie in our Graves 24/7 on repeat. I'll just do a top two of each.

1. Best of What's Around
    1. Pantala Naga Pampa

2. Rapunzel
    2. Two Step

3. Crash
    3. Satellite

4. Lying in the Hands of God
    4. You Never Know

5. Typical Situation

6. Say Goodbye
    6. Dancing Nancies

7. The Stone
    7. Ants Marching

8. Lover Lay Down
    8. Let You Down

9. Lie In Our Graves
    9. Dreaming Tree

10. Cry Freedom
    10. Pig

11. Pay For What You Get
    11. Spoon

12. Proudest Monkey

13. Steady As We Go (Not a good song, no other choices)
    13. You And Me (Not a good song)

14. Hunger (Not a good song)
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:35 AM   #15
    brotherchaos41

Shows Seen: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Grux better than PNP, Busted Stuff, and SMTS?

FTWII better than Crash?

SMLAM better than Rapunzel and Grey Street?

Why I am better than CAPTAIN ???? ( Idon't care if its the BS version)

And now its gets even more ridiculous:

Squirm better than Crush?

Time Bomb better than Spoon, Billies and Bartender?

Unbelievable. Nothing else to say.
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:37 AM   #16
    brotherchaos41

Shows Seen: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

wow, ya you can have your opinion, but wow.
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:40 AM   #17
    dobyblue

Shows Seen: 63

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I love Billies live, but the studio version is underwhelming to me..
    Probably because it's clipped to shit and has no dynamic life at all. Have you looked at studio Billies analyzed? It's brutal!

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5629/...ngbilliesw.png

The red shows all the clipping.

Not quite as bad as an Oasis song, but pretty close...and given that this has so much analog instrumentation it's just sad that it's destroyed by poor mastering.
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:54 AM   #18
    kydmb99
    Jorts

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SmoothG View Post
    I now feel dumber for reading that. Interesting for sure, but some of the comparisons are just absurd in my opinion.
    Old 05-27-2009, 06:54 AM   #19
    Heyberto
    My Man in Amsterdam

Shows Seen: 52

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Good review, and yeah the ranking system is interesting. I don't agree with it, just because I don't think comparing album position is really being equitable. I guess I would try to evaluate them by more of a category... slow songs, fast songs, serious songs, silly songs, etc. Too Much, So Right and Alligator Pie for example would be somewhat comparable songs. Rapunzel, HFTGL, SMLAM, Stand Up share a common topic. Not that what you did is wrong by any means.. I just don't think it really compares apples to apples. Outside of that I was really suprised by some of your choices, particularly where the ED songs were concerned, but some others as well. What You Are is better than DIDO? Where are You Going is better than Satellite? To each their own though.. those just surprised me! Cheers.
    Old 05-27-2009, 08:25 AM   #20
    NittanyLion07

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Good Review man, I like your style!!!
    You said you were curious about others, so, here are my obscenely long calculations:

UTTAD
    1.BOWA=5
    2.WWYS=5
    3.Satellite=5
    4.Rhyme=4
    5.Typical=4
    6.Nancies=5
    7.Ants=5
    8.LLD=3
    9.Jimi=5
    10.Warehouse=4
    11.PFWYG=3
    12.#34=4
    Overall 53/12 =4.42

Crash
    1.SMTS=5
    2.Two Step=5
    3.Crash=5
    4.Too Much=5
    5.#41=5
    6.Say Goodbye=5
    7.DIDO=3
    8.LYD=4
    9.LIOG=5
    10.Cry Freedom=3
    11Billies=5
    12.PM=4
    Overall 54/12=4.50

BTCS
    1.PNP=5
    2.Rapunzel=5
    3.Last Stop=5
    4.DDTW=5
    5.Stay=5
    6.Halloween=4
    7.Stone=5
    8.Crush=5
    9.Dreaming Tree=3(flame away)
    10.Pig=5
    11.Spoon=5
    Overall 52/11=4.73

Everyday
    1.I Did It-3
    2.WTWE=5
    3.Space Between=5
    4.DOOF=3
    5.So Right=5
    6.If I Had It All=4
    7.What You Are=4
    8.Angel=1
    9.Fool To Think=5
    10.STDH=2
    11.Mother Father=2
    12.Everyday=5
    Overall 44/12=3.67

BS
    1.BS=4
    2.Grey Steet=5
    3.WAYG=4
    4.YNK=4
    5.Captain=3
    6.Raven=4
    7.GIG=5
    8.Kit Kat=4
    9.Digging a Ditch=3
    10.BEF=5
    11. Bartender=5
    Overall 46/11=4.18

Stand Up
    1.Dreamgirl=4(yup)
    2.ODH=3
    3.Stand Up=1
    4.ABI=3
    5.AB=5
    6.Smooth Rider=2
    7.Everybody Wake Up=3
    8.OOMH=2
    9.Hello Again=4
    10.Bayou=3
    11.Stolen Away=1
    12.YMDT=4
    13.SAWG==1
    14.HFGL=4(flame away)
    Overall 40/14=2.86

Big Whiskey
    1.Grux=5
    2.Shake Me=5
    3.FTWII=4
    4.LITHOG=5
    5.Why I am=5
    6.Dive In=3
    7.Spaceman=5
    8.Squirm=5
    9.Alligator Pie=3
    10.Seven=3
    11.Time Bomb=5
    12.Baby Blue=3
    13.You and Me=4
    Overall 55/13 =4.23

Album Rankings:
    1.BTCS=4.73
    2.Crash=4.50
    3.UTTAD=4.42
    4.Big Whiskey=4.23
    5.Busted Stuff=4.18
    6.Everyday=3.67
    7.Stand Up=2.86
    Old 05-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #21
    adm58

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

I just averaged together the star ratings I have in iTunes, and it gave me this:

BTCS 4.81 stars
    UTTAD 4.67 stars
    Crash 4.33 stars
    BWGK 4.3 stars
    BS 3.9 stars
    SU 3.7 stars
    ED 3.67 stars

The lowest possible score would be 3 stars, and the max 5. I don't have any DMB songs rated less than 3 stars... 1 and 2 stars are reserved for truly horrible things that should be deleted.
    Old 05-27-2009, 08:54 AM   #22
    SmoothG

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by adm58 View Post

SU 3.7 stars

1 and 2 stars are reserved for truly horrible things that should be deleted.
    See where I'm going here...?
    Old 05-27-2009, 08:58 AM   #23
    adm58

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SmoothG View Post
    See where I'm going here...?
    LOL.
    Old 05-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #24
    CrazyCaptain41
    Coffin Rocks

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

i did something similar to this over the weekend, rating all album songs making the average all all songs to be a 5/10 (ie. an average dmb song), and i dont remember the exact numbers, but my rankings based on this system came out to:

BTCS
    Crash
    Big Whiskey
    BS
    UTTAD
    Everyday
    Stand Up
    Old 05-27-2009, 09:25 AM   #25
    thore33

Shows Seen: 5

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

I disagree with the method of comparing the albums a little. However, i do appreciate the thoroughness and the ultimate conclusion. If you were to flat-out ask me my rankings of albums, I would have come to a similar order with:

BTCS
    UTTAD
    BWGK
    Crash
    BS
    Everyday
    SU

I know people really love Crash, but it's the only one of the Big3 that i actually skip around when listening b/c i don't particularly enjoy the songs as much. And that's really how i end up rating these. Do i skip songs in BTCS? Never... so good. UTTAD has 1 or 2 that don't do it for me, but I could sit there and listen through and be happy. BWGK so far hasn't really needed to GROW on me... I really like every song in some way (including Dive In, which a lot of ppl hate) with the exception of #35 (the hidden song). BS is good but i dont enjoy listening to the songs as much. And then i really have nothing to say about the last two...I mean, please.
    Old 05-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #26
    kingchrisII
    The book of Dilligaf

My Tour Central Stats

Thanks guys for the feedback I'm getting.

I know there are flaws to my way of grading, but theres flaws in everything.

My biggest problem was the fact that BTCS has all the segueway tracks, and I didnt take the minto account.

But BTCS didn't seem to nee their help.... did it?

(yes, you can sig that)
    Old 05-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #27
    warehouse1421
    Waker > Morning Sun

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 3

My Tour Central Stats

nice. that took a lot of effort. I just couldn't put halloween and raven in front of nancies

Last edited by warehouse1421; 05-27-2009 at 10:36 AM.
    Old 05-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #28
    Arby
    We Have The Meats

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

oh my gish
    Old 05-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #29
    cubiesfan05

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Don't know about having classics like Crush, Billies, and Bartender ranked so low.
    Old 05-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #30
    kingchrisII
    The book of Dilligaf

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by som3d3vil34 View Post
    oh my gish
    If I remember correctly you havent listened to the album yet. You are in for a pleasant surprise.

(yes, you can sig that)