** Official Obama Thread ** - Page 987 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > nDMBc Discussion > The Prompter
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 06-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #29581
thechad90000
You're Goddamn Right

Shows Seen: 3

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Premier Barack Hussein Obama, Nobel Peace Prize Winner (2009), Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebz View Post
Hussein.
Balack HUSSEIN!!!!!!!!!! O'Kenya

Read between the lines people.
"Her one drink had Cecelia giggling and talking and she was explaining that animals had souls too. Nobody challenged her opinion. It was possible, we knew. What we weren't sure of was if we had any. - Charles Bukowski

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 06-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #29582
    thechad90000
    You're Goddamn Right

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** Official Premier Barack Hussein Obama, Nobel Peace Prize Winner (2009), Thread

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trippin4136 View Post
    Oh hey look, fuckface continues to blame Israel for 9/11.

What fuckface doesn't know is that the George Tenet actually blasted and blamed Israel/Mossad for not informing CIA about any such threats, even though Mossad spent the first seven months of 2001 sending memos to CIA that bin Laden had something on the books to use airliners as weapons. All this while CIA sat on its dicks ignoring Mossad's warnings.

And Palestine isn't a country. Never has been.
    I'm not a joo hater or anything but I do disagree with the way Israel treats the Palestinians. These people resided in the area and were displaced when the state of Israel was formed by Western powers. They really are getting a shitty deal.
    "Her one drink had Cecelia giggling and talking and she was explaining that animals had souls too. Nobody challenged her opinion. It was possible, we knew. What we weren't sure of was if we had any. - Charles Bukowski
    Old 06-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #29583
    iMAC386
    BOOMER!

Shows Seen: 1

DMB Hub Stubs: 3

My Tour Central Stats

So assuming the polls stay static till November, come election day when it's just Obama's ground game/get out the vote effort vs. Romney's ground game/GOTV, is anyone expecting Romney's organization to seriously challenge Obama's? I keep looking at polls showing a dead heat or one being a few ahead, but I come back to how impressive Obama's campaign organization has been and think that it'll be damn near impossible for Romney to outdo it.

Barring a dramatic event, I see this race as basically decided due to Obama's insane operation. Their organization in swing states will trump SuperPAC negative ads. Agree or disagree?
    Old 06-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #29584
    thechad90000
    You're Goddamn Right

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iMAC386 View Post
    So assuming the polls stay static till November, come election day when it's just Obama's ground game/get out the vote effort vs. Romney's ground game/GOTV, is anyone expecting Romney's organization to seriously challenge Obama's? I keep looking at polls showing a dead heat or one being a few ahead, but I come back to how impressive Obama's campaign organization has been and think that it'll be damn near impossible for Romney to outdo it.

Barring a dramatic event, I see this race as basically decided due to Obama's insane operation. Their organization in swing states will trump SuperPAC negative ads. Agree or disagree?
    Obama's organization will be better but many of the people who voted for Obama last time may not be voting this time. Many of the youth got him elected and they're voted are subject to the whims of what's hot at the time. So I'm really not sure what's going to happen although I think Obama will still win reelection.
    Old 06-30-2012, 07:13 AM   #29585
    seekupchuck

Shows Seen: 52

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Oh hey look, fuckface continues to blame Israel for 9/11.

What fuckface doesn't know is that the George Tenet actually blasted and blamed Israel/Mossad for not informing CIA about any such threats, even though Mossad spent the first seven months of 2001 sending memos to CIA that bin Laden had something on the books to use airliners as weapons. All this while CIA sat on its dicks ignoring Mossad's warnings.

And Palestine isn't a country. Never has been.
    Fuckface knows all of that. What the angry, aggressive zionist doesn't know is that the agencies like Mossad and CIA don't operate as one cohesive unit. Yes, there were agents of all intel that had this thing rooted out completely, "Able Danger" and John O'Neil here in the states as well...the fact that the Mossad may have tried to inform our gov't is not a surprise. But that doesn't mean that another Mossad group couldn't be operating independently and IN THE TOWERS for weeks prior to the attack...Or 60 of them detained and deported who were experts in EXPLOSIVES. Your simple points in no absolve Israel or the Mossad..but nice try. And haven't we figured out that the figureheads like George Tenet are people put out front to run PR for the govt? Sheesh. "Well George Tenet yelled at them!!!@#" Well stop the presses they deflect blame around and deny involvement!

Why don t you examine further why and how the CIA "sat on their dicks"...let me guess, failure of communication between agencies?lmao...they ACTIVELY shut down people that were overturning the right rocks in the leadup to "The Event"...in any sane person's mind, this is yet another stinking piece of overwhelming evidence.

Edit: I can meet u in the conspiracy thread for a larger debate on this anytime

Last edited by seekupchuck; 06-30-2012 at 07:16 AM.
    Old 06-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #29586
    TwoStep2888

Shows Seen: 7

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Hey dudes im back from vacation whats going on Obama still a butt yeah probably
    Old 06-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #29587
    ShotgunDMB

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Marxin' it up
    Old 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #29588
    dre2142
    Get it done

My Tour Central Stats

totally curious...do you all think romney is any better?
    Old 06-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #29589
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

better at what?
    Old 06-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #29590
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShotgunDMB View Post
    Marxin' it up
    *high five*
    Old 06-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #29591
    thechad90000
    You're Goddamn Right

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dre2142 View Post
    I personally don't think Romney would be any worse. I think he may curtail some of the spending so I'm more inclined to wish that he would win..but in all reality, I don't see either one of them really doing anything substantially helpful for the country.
    Old 07-01-2012, 03:30 AM   #29592
    MDPrompter
    Prmpter Chief Economist

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Everybody ready for 4 more years of this moderate?
    Old 07-01-2012, 03:34 AM   #29593
    thebridge15

Shows Seen: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Of course. I've been preparing since May 2, 2011.

that will be a tough one for the aliens to figure out.
    Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 AM   #29594
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebridge15 View Post
    Of course. I've been preparing since May 2, 2011.
    A Day That Owned
    Old 07-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #29595
    seekupchuck

My Tour Central Stats

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2012...r-and-the-cia/
    Old 07-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #29596
    ShotgunDMB

My Tour Central Stats

passing out ebt cards and other free shiz on election day so all the parasites will be distracted
    Old 07-06-2012, 06:14 AM   #29597
    Trippin4136

Shows Seen: 35

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by seekupchuck View Post
    Fuckface knows all of that. What the angry, aggressive zionist doesn't know is that the agencies like Mossad and CIA don't operate as one cohesive unit. Yes, there were agents of all intel that had this thing rooted out completely, "Able Danger" and John O'Neil here in the states as well...the fact that the Mossad may have tried to inform our gov't is not a surprise. But that doesn't mean that another Mossad group couldn't be operating independently and IN THE TOWERS for weeks prior to the attack...Or 60 of them detained and deported who were experts in EXPLOSIVES. Your simple points in no absolve Israel or the Mossad..but nice try. And haven't we figured out that the figureheads like George Tenet are people put out front to run PR for the govt? Sheesh. "Well George Tenet yelled at them!!!@#" Well stop the presses they deflect blame around and deny involvement!

Why don t you examine further why and how the CIA "sat on their dicks"...let me guess, failure of communication between agencies?lmao...they ACTIVELY shut down people that were overturning the right rocks in the leadup to "The Event"...in any sane person's mind, this is yet another stinking piece of overwhelming evidence.

Edit: I can meet u in the conspiracy thread for a larger debate on this anytime
    Here's the difference.

I see things as they are.

You see things as you want to.

Enjoy your bubble.

PS -- calling me an "aggressive Zionist" isn't an insult. In fact, yes, I'm aggressively Zionist because there are mouth-breathing shit-flingers out there like you, and my family tree has done more fighting to defend Israel and their homes than you could ever imagine sitting in your basement behind a computer screen all day.
    Old 07-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #29598
    seekupchuck

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dre2142 View Post
    no

Quote:
    Here's the difference.

I see things as they are.

You see things as you want to.

Enjoy your bubble.

PS -- calling me an "aggressive Zionist" isn't an insult. In fact, yes, I'm aggressively Zionist because there are mouth-breathing shit-flingers out there like you, and my family tree has done more fighting to defend Israel and their homes than you could ever imagine sitting in your basement behind a computer screen all day.
    Nope, the difference is that you are an egotistical, ethnocentric supporter of racism and apartheid. It is you that sees things the way you want. The majority of the world sees Israel as I do. You mistake the American slanted view and a few ardent Zionists on these boards as some coalition of the right. Your aggression, as well as Israel's is the product of one thing. Guilt.
    Old 07-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #29599
    Lcsulla
    Black Hawks Matter

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Why would someone feel guilty for the actions of others? Seems rather pointless to feel guilt over something you have no control over. I can understand sympathy but not guilt.
    Old 07-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #29600
    TwoStep2888

My Tour Central Stats

How many plagues did Pharoah bring on Egypt???

My guess is Obama Hussein has brought MORE on America!

How this Damn Idiot STILL has ANY credibility WHATSOEVER is BEYOND me!!!

To listen to that jackass BRAYING about the improved economy rings as hollow as his original claims that he would bridge the gap between races in America.

He is the American version of the Anti-Christ and the attitudes and perspectives he and his fellow travelers create are as responsible for this as people who think freedom means being able to spawn offspring and let the state and the schools take care of them for you.
    Old 07-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #29601
    seekupchuck

My Tour Central Stats

penis signature!?lolz

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...88982829_n.jpg
    Old 07-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #29602
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 View Post
    How many plagues did Pharoah bring on Egypt???

My guess is Obama Hussein has brought MORE on America!

How this Damn Idiot STILL has ANY credibility WHATSOEVER is BEYOND me!!!

To listen to that jackass BRAYING about the improved economy rings as hollow as his original claims that he would bridge the gap between races in America.

He is the American version of the Anti-Christ and the attitudes and perspectives he and his fellow travelers create are as responsible for this as people who think freedom means being able to spawn offspring and let the state and the schools take care of them for you.
    You know that there is no such thing as a Damien like Anti-Christ, right? The only real reference to an Anti-Christ in the bible is literally anyone who just...doesn't follow the teachings of The Jesus.

The plot is always moving forward.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    So is a glacier.
    Old 07-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #29603
    AJF_41

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by seekupchuck View Post
    hahahahahahahaha

growing vinyl collection: https://www.discogs.com/user/AJF_41/collection/covers
    Old 07-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #29604
    DMBZeppelin
    OOH-WEE

Shows Seen: 87

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

This may have been posted here before. It's a couple months old:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

Headline: "Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?"

Just thought it was interesting. Good for Obama.

Tour 2023: Deer Creek [6/30] [7/01]
    Old 07-14-2012, 05:27 AM   #29605
    RainforestMoon

My Tour Central Stats

Spending, the deficit and taxes are all lower under Obama than Bush.

My Etsy Shop
    Old 07-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #29606
    proppenator

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
    This may have been posted here before. It's a couple months old:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...-barack-obama/

Headline: "Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?"

Just thought it was interesting. Good for Obama.
    This is pretty misleading. The only reason spending growth is slow under Obama is because of the massive stimulus passed in his first year. So essentially, he's kept up that increased rate of spending. What should have been a one-time bump in spending has been the norm for his four years in office.
    Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #29607
    ShotgunDMB

My Tour Central Stats

holy crap...what nonsense. obama is the biggest spender in all of human history....

Clinton and W are actually the best on spending of the past 5 presidents..of course they both had booming economies for a majority of their terms...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesgla...ts-truly-rank/

Last edited by ShotgunDMB; 07-14-2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Old 07-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #29608
    RainforestMoon

My Tour Central Stats

Obama spending binge never happened

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oba...ned-2012-05-22

My Etsy Shop
    Old 07-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #29609
    Lee3691

Shows Seen: 129

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainforestMoon View Post
    Obama spending binge never happened

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oba...ned-2012-05-22
    As a democrat, this kind of bugs you?
    Old 07-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #29610
    RainforestMoon

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lee3691 View Post
    As a democrat, this kind of bugs you?
    No. But stereotyping all dems as tax and spend liberals does.

My Etsy Shop

Tags
    peeping rahm