The Tokers Terrace - Page 3979 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > nDMBc Discussion > Chat Threads
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 04-12-2016, 01:27 PM   #119341
Useliteski
shit blizzard

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The MJ Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speilmen230 View Post
Had my last smoke on sunday for a while. In total budget mode for my upcoming move to Denver.

Don't have a job yet, but the volume of applications i'm sending out is going to increase exponentially starting this week.

That said, anyone have success or non-successful experiences with synthetic urine for a piss test? My buddy swears by Quick Fix Plus. I have no idea what i'm doing. Only taken 1 drug test in my life and it was before I regularly smoked weed.
im moving to CO and im equally as worried about passing drug tests as well. weed is like permanently part of my blood at this point. i may just try to avoid jobs that test and hope i can get a med badge and work for the MJ industry at some point.
Useliteski is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #119342
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

Shows Seen: 25

My Tour Central Stats

I'm basically in the same boat. If it is a bullshit retail job like Target or Lowes, I have no problem faking the test.

If it is a legitimate company that is offering solid compensation, I think I would feel a little shitty about it. I feel like it is what it is though. I know that I'm going to be smoking once I get out there, so who knows.

The reviews i've read all say that Quick Fix Plus 6.1 is the way to go. They are lab produced, marked with a batch number, and they are constantly upgrading their techniques to keep up with the piss laboratories methods for testing.
    It's not called the Great Depression because it was an awesome fucking time.
    Speilmen230 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-12-2016, 02:11 PM   #119343
    NextMovement41
    BBQ BEER FREEDOM

Shows Seen: 5

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    I'm basically in the same boat. If it is a bullshit retail job like Target or Lowes, I have no problem faking the test.

If it is a legitimate company that is offering solid compensation, I think I would feel a little shitty about it. I feel like it is what it is though. I know that I'm going to be smoking once I get out there, so who knows.

The reviews i've read all say that Quick Fix Plus 6.1 is the way to go. They are lab produced, marked with a batch number, and they are constantly upgrading their techniques to keep up with the piss laboratories methods for testing.
    Quick Fix works. The only thing that can go wrong is if the sample is too hot or too cold. Between 90-100 is acceptable to the labs. Compression shorts ftw
    Old 04-12-2016, 07:56 PM   #119344
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

So microwave for 10-11 seconds, strap to your leg with hand warmer and blam, good to go?
    Old 04-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #119345
    NextMovement41
    BBQ BEER FREEDOM

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    So microwave for 10-11 seconds, strap to your leg with hand warmer and blam, good to go?
    9-10 seconds imo. And yeah, pretty much! Get the large size or just get an extra one and bring that too. Never can be too safe...the large size juuuuuust gets over the line at most places.
    Old 04-13-2016, 10:28 PM   #119346
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

I thought about the large one for the cup and then a second smaller one for the bowl.

I remember that when I took my one and only drug test for a job I had to pee in the cup and then any excess went into the bowl and they said not to flush.
    Old 04-26-2016, 09:43 PM   #119347
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

Today, Wednesday, is day 17 of being bud free. Honestly, I miss it every now and again, but it has gotten way easier after getting over the first week. I drink more often, but I've also gotten better at controlling my intake in that regard as well.

I've noticed that since quitting, my dreams have become much more vivid and I remember all of them the next morning. I've also dipped into the lucid dreaming pool the further out I've gotten from smoking. The last weekend I was "in control" in almost all of my dreams Saturday and Sunday night. I went to bed buzzed off whiskey, but nothing crazy. It's been weird.
    Old 04-28-2016, 08:17 AM   #119348
    comeandsee41

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

dude, dont bother with all those silly drinks. none are guaranteed to work, and some are just straight up bs.

give me some info and i will tell you how likely you are to pass a piss test and what to do to pass it.

how often did you smoke?
    last time you smoked?
    how much do you weigh?
    how active are you?

edit: saw that you last smoked 17 days ago.

Last edited by comeandsee41; 04-28-2016 at 08:18 AM.
    comeandsee41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2016, 08:21 AM   #119349
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by comeandsee41 View Post
    dude, dont bother with all those silly drinks. none are guaranteed to work, and some are just straight up bs.

give me some info and i will tell you how likely you are to pass a piss test and what to do to pass it.

how often did you smoke?
    last time you smoked?
    how much do you weigh?
    how active are you?

edit: saw that you last smoked 17 days ago.
    i don't think quick fix is a drink
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-28-2016, 08:26 AM   #119350
    comeandsee41

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    i don't think quick fix is a drink
    oh. well i meant any of that stuff in general. natural is the way to go...IF you have some time.
    Old 05-01-2016, 09:11 PM   #119351
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah, quick fix is synthetic urine.

I've been bud free for three weeks now, and it has gotten way easy. Really don't miss it all that much, although I'm sure the minute I smoke again it will be like, "gah! So good. Can't believe I left you for so long."

I smoked basically a chillum everyday, ballpark of an 1/8 a week to every 10 days if I stretched it.

6'2 - 215, not super active. Sit a lot in school and for work.
    Old 05-01-2016, 09:47 PM   #119352
    dmbetc
    Tortured Mod Department

Shows Seen: 89

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Yeah, quick fix is synthetic urine.

I've been bud free for three weeks now, and it has gotten way easy. Really don't miss it all that much, although I'm sure the minute I smoke again it will be like, "gah! So good. Can't believe I left you for so long."

I smoked basically a chillum everyday, ballpark of an 1/8 a week to every 10 days if I stretched it.

6'2 - 215, not super active. Sit a lot in school and for work.
    That's the blessing of a non-addictive drug! I went from smoking non-stop every single day to not smoking for about a year.

I would've thought that moving to an area that is incredibly easy to obtain bud would bring it back full force but it really hasn't. My lifestyle is just not the same. My friends out here don't smoke. If my NY friends were out here.. that may be a different story. I'll still smoke now and then, but nowhere near what I was doing when I lived back in NY.

And, I can go back home and smoke like a mad woman with my friends then come back to Cali and not touch it for days or weeks and it's not an issue. It's amazing.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kev87lads View Post
    Go Kings Go.
    dmbetc is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #119353
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah, moving to Denver is definitely going to be its own adventure and set of circumstances. I know my roommate will be smoking like a madman, so that may change my habits, but I feel a new sort of strength in knowing I can go without.

Depending on the job I obtain, it is going to be what it is, but I definitely feel as though I've realized I don't "need" it like I once thought. It was absolutely a creative/motivational crutch for me. Anytime I needed to get moving on a task, especially writing, I would spark up. Now it is just a matter of putting on the right Pandora station and getting down to business.

It definitely is a blessing how easy it was to just drop the habit cold and not feel any repercussions.
    Old 05-03-2016, 09:41 AM   #119354
    2stepnstone

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    It definitely is a blessing how easy it was to just drop the habit cold and not feel any repercussions.
    No doubt about that. After deciding to be done with it after 20 years of daily use it took me about 2 years before I stopped having the thought, "this would be so much better if I was high" whether it was a bike ride, mowing the lawn, etc. Addiction was a bitch.
    2stepnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-16-2016, 07:01 AM   #119355
    bila

Shows Seen: 50

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

dabs....
    Saying brother could you spare a dime. Do you have the time. Maybe buy me a drink. Thing's ain't rollin' so well, let us all. Oh, get out my face you know. That's what he say. And he turned his back on the boy. Don't you know the table could be turned. That he could be the one standing there beggin' for more
    bila is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-22-2016, 12:15 AM   #119356
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

So i regularly smoked a chillum a day, equalling out to about an 1/8 every week to 10 days. I stopped smoking april 10, and haven't touched it since. I'll be applying for jobs in CO next week heavily, if they require a drug test, I should be good, right? (44 days) I'm 6'3 225. Decent metabolism and light activity level over the last 6 months due to school. Been drinking tons of water, coffee, and regularly drinking alcohol. I pee a lot, in short.

Any validity in the at home tests they sell at wal-greens?

Last edited by Speilmen230; 05-22-2016 at 12:17 AM.
    Old 06-03-2016, 01:27 PM   #119357
    Climb2safety
    Free your mind

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    So i regularly smoked a chillum a day, equalling out to about an 1/8 every week to 10 days. I stopped smoking april 10, and haven't touched it since. I'll be applying for jobs in CO next week heavily, if they require a drug test, I should be good, right? (44 days) I'm 6'3 225. Decent metabolism and light activity level over the last 6 months due to school. Been drinking tons of water, coffee, and regularly drinking alcohol. I pee a lot, in short.

Any validity in the at home tests they sell at wal-greens?
    Taking some golden seal couldn't hurt too.

This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't never ever want to leave....
    Climb2safety is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-14-2016, 03:59 PM   #119358
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

So I took my pre-employment drug test today for my new job (Hooray!), and I went all natural. Today was 65 days since my last smoke. I took the test around 2:30pm so I was already 4-5 bathroom trips deep into the day. I drank a couple cups of coffee this morning to get me going and then pounded water. By the time my test rolled around I had switched to a juice to get my color back up so I didn't have a diluted test. I think I'll be fine, but I'm definitely a little anxious. I really need this job and want to get back to work. Unemployment absolutely sucks.

My roommate is hellbent on having a blow down session once I get the thumbs up and get started working. I'm very unsure if I want to get back into it or not. I'm toying around with the idea of making it just a Friday-Saturday reward and not doing it at all during the week. I'd hate to have a random sprung up on me and I have to resort to QuickFix or something of the like. Although, I could have easily cheated today if I wanted to, the girl didn't even ask me to turn out my pockets. She just gave me the cup and showed me the restroom. Very lax environment.
    Old 06-15-2016, 02:23 PM   #119359
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

Aaaaand it cam back dilute. Lovely. Taking it again tomorrow, last shot.
    Old 06-15-2016, 02:30 PM   #119360
    bamadavefan15

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

The MJ Thread

Quote:
    Aaaaand it cam back dilute. Lovely. Taking it again tomorrow, last shot.

Ok just FYI dilution typically doesn't depend on color at all. It's about the creatinine levels.

I definitely wouldn't recommend "pounding" water. Somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by bamadavefan15; 06-15-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    bamadavefan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-15-2016, 02:37 PM   #119361
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

So I need to be dehydrated to an extent?
    Old 06-16-2016, 05:48 AM   #119362
    bamadavefan15

My Tour Central Stats

I wouldn't say that. Somewhere in the middle.
    Old 06-16-2016, 01:07 PM   #119363
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

Ended up laying off the water. Drank some gatorade and juice last night. Pee'd once this morning when I first woke up, and then casually sipped a gatorade throughout the morning. Did the test at 1 today. I know you said color didn't matter, but, it was still sorta clear but sorta yellow.

Just feeling nervous and flustered. Really need/want this job badly.
    Old 06-16-2016, 02:55 PM   #119364
    bamadavefan15

My Tour Central Stats

That sounds about right. I'm not an expert or anything I just read your first post and immediately thought you would fail due to dilution, so I thought I'd at least tell you what I knew.
    Old 06-23-2016, 09:13 AM   #119365
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

2nd drug test went through just fine and I start on Monday morning.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:22 PM   #119366
    berman1125

Shows Seen: 84

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Smoke em if ya got em!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zrroot View Post
    Do You Remember has been played 92 times since 2017. Dreaming Tree has been played 99 times since 1998
    berman1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-08-2016, 07:24 AM   #119367
    SlateDMB

Shows Seen: 73

My Tour Central Stats

I'm sure this isnt kosher but desperate times and whatnot. Headed kind of last minute 6hrs away to the columbus and burgettstown shows. If anyone around those areas is available to link up, please pm me. My wife and I are riding empty so would be awesome if we could find someone going to the shows who would burn with us..

DMB'23: Texas x2, Gorge, maybe NH | https://www.setlist.fm/user/Ells
    MyAlmanac
    SlateDMB is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-15-2016, 07:37 AM   #119368
    dpduke5173

Shows Seen: 96

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Loved my first WA dispensary experience last year before Gorge shows. I bought an array of pre-rolled joints and they got me so fucked up. power smoked one during the Minarets encore N1 and felt like I was a 16 year old who had just hit a bong for the first time. Worst cotton mouth I ever had as we walked back to the lots. Such a fun first Gorge weekend. Hope to do another in 2018!
    Old 07-25-2016, 09:58 PM   #119369
    dmbetc
    Tortured Mod Department

Shows Seen: 89

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Congrats!!!!! Even if it's a month after it still counts!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kev87lads View Post
    Go Kings Go.
    dmbetc is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-25-2016, 10:53 PM   #119370
    Speilmen230
    Case of the Roo Blues

My Tour Central Stats

Thanks. The job is smooth sailing and my roommate and I re currently smoking through an O of Durban Poison. Life is good.

Tags
    marijuana