A few pointers for Hershey first timers:
- everyone says the venue is the worst..... and while it's certainly not the best the setlists
are very good, and the venue attracts plenty of good people.
- the cops, however, are pretty much the worst. Hershey likes to maintain it's 'family friendly' image, and so the cops come out in full force. can cozys, solo cups, and no visible half-assery and you'll be fine.
- park close to the venue. they fill the lots from farthest to closest, so if you get there at 3 or 4 you'll still have a good spot.
- avoid Hersheypark Drive at all costs.
- come to my tailgate. I've done it in the lot next to the venue, and across the street in the grass. don't know what I'll be doing this year, but the more the merrier. there are always good good times
to be had in Hershey