Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   nDMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What is this DMB Community Capable of? **NEED YOUR HELP** (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=327567)

LLori998 09-14-2013 05:53 PM

What is this DMB Community Capable of? **NEED YOUR HELP**

This is long... please give it a read and SERIOUS consideration. I believe in the message this man has to share with our WORLD and am willing to do whatever it takes to help him share his message!

I recently completed a 90-day goal-achieving program where I was placed under an exceptional life coach, Matthew Baumann.

He is an outstanding example of an outward focused leader. A constant giver, putting others before himself, he is a huge contributor for our community, making it a better place for you, our children, and me. His impact is large and we have an opportunity to help him get to the next level.

Matthew Baumann is a successful entrepreneur who recently added a children’s book to his extensive portfolio. The innovative book, “The Magical Book of Animals and Affirmations” empowers children to learn “to think is to create” while simultaneously teaching them the alphabet, colors and animals. The influence of this book for children is substantial. Matthew is a forward-thinking, effective, powerful leader who has the opportunity to share with the world the extraordinary significance of “I AM” statement and how they have the ability to fine-tune anyone’s results.

He is currently in a contest to have the opportunity to present his story alongside some highly influential leaders such as Bob Proctor and Dr. John Demartini.

Please take 2 minutes to vote for Matthew Baumann by following these few simple steps:

1. Collect Underpants
2. ???
3. Profit

If you have any trouble voting, please respond here or message me for help. Thank you for the support! Forever grateful for this amazing community <3

jackisback24 09-14-2013 06:04 PM

Re: What is this DMB Community Capable of? **NEED YOUR HELP**

Jake, can I PLEASSSE have my thread privileges back!!!? Pronto!!!!

laura22 09-14-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLori998 (Post 14825528)
This is long... please give it a read and SERIOUS consideration. I believe in the message this man has to share with our WORLD and am willing to do whatever it takes to help him share his message!

I recently completed a 90-day goal-achieving program where I was placed under an exceptional life coach, Matthew Baumann.

He is an outstanding example of an outward focused leader. A constant giver, putting others before himself, he is a huge contributor for our community, making it a better place for you, our children, and me. His impact is large and we have an opportunity to help him get to the next level.

Matthew Baumann is a successful entrepreneur who recently added a children’s book to his extensive portfolio. The innovative book, “The Magical Book of Animals and Affirmations” empowers children to learn “to think is to create” while simultaneously teaching them the alphabet, colors and animals. The influence of this book for children is substantial. Matthew is a forward-thinking, effective, powerful leader who has the opportunity to share with the world the extraordinary significance of “I AM” statement and how they have the ability to fine-tune anyone’s results.

He is currently in a contest to have the opportunity to present his story alongside some highly influential leaders such as Bob Proctor and Dr. John Demartini.

Please take 2 minutes to vote for Matthew Baumann by following these few simple steps:

1. Like this page: https://www.facebook.com/psiseminars
2. Go here and scroll to Matthew Baumann’s video to vote http://a.pgtb.me/t19w86
3. Mobile Users may have to scroll up to select “login with facebook” in order to see the videos

If you have any trouble voting, please respond here or message me for help. Thank you for the support! Forever grateful for this amazing community <3

if u dont mind me asking, what was that goal? just wondering

cruscott35 09-14-2013 06:07 PM

Any doubt he gave her the pipe?

TwoStep2888 09-14-2013 06:08 PM

I reported the facebook page as Spam or Scam, hope this helps!!

edit: (nothing will actually happen to it)

JRS1386 09-14-2013 06:11 PM

Was one of his life lessons on how to scam your friends and family with a smile on?

TwoStep2888 09-14-2013 06:11 PM

LLori just out of curiosity how much money did you give to Matthew Baumann and PSI Seminars?

chadizzy1 09-14-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackisback24 (Post 14825534)
Jake, can I PLEASSSE have my thread privileges back!!!? Pronto!!!!

:lol :lol :lol

LLori998 09-14-2013 06:22 PM

my bad. there's no money involved here at all.... happy to delete the post. i apologize for offending anyone.

aicdmb 09-14-2013 06:29 PM

Dont have facebook. Dont know how to "like"

TwoStep2888 09-14-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLori998 (Post 14825549)
my bad. there's no money involved here at all.... happy to delete the post. i apologize for offending anyone.

Don't mind me I'm a shit.

aicdmb 09-14-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 14825561)
Don't mind me I'm a shit.

Youve been saying that alot, Twostep

TwoStep2888 09-14-2013 06:44 PM

It's my go-to Miserable Wretch Catchphrase.

ExistenceNow 09-14-2013 06:47 PM

There is a "vote for me" thread for this sort of pandering.

http://antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324700

LLori998 09-14-2013 06:49 PM

man, this is an aggressive place. I already apologized and asked an administrator to remove the post.

#peace #love #light

TwoStep2888 09-14-2013 06:51 PM

#fury #incontinence #death

jaking1185 09-14-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLori998 (Post 14825582)
man, this is an aggressive place. I already apologized and asked an administrator to remove the post.

#peace #love #light

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 14825585)

TwoStep :lol

ExistenceNow 09-14-2013 06:53 PM

#thesedontworkonmessageboards

ExistenceNow 09-14-2013 06:55 PM

Apologies for the aggression. Feel free to post the OP in the appropriate thread.

chadizzy1 09-14-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExistenceNow (Post 14825588)
#thesedontworkonmessageboards

:lol :lol :lol

aicdmb 09-14-2013 06:55 PM

#ireallystilldontevenknowwhatthese#'sdoexactly

DavefaninNZ 09-14-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 14825585)

Lost it. Well done :lol :lol