Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   Chat Threads (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Tokers Terrace (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=192292)

GLR87 04-30-2007 09:49 AM

Re: The Marijuana Smoker's Thread

Final week, but after today I don't have one till Friday...pretty blazed right now, my finals at 1:30 (History)

defcon 04-30-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBb (Post 5989163)
ZippyBud is a scam, yes, but not Jay's Joint. JJ's is one out of three sites (of those that ship to the US) that are actually serious and reliable. I've also talked to people using A Perfect Joint with no problems.

Too bad Budmail doesn't send to the US. Just recieved 7g Jack Herer and 7g Purple Kush, and it's all AAA quality. I'm floored after two hits. :thumbsup

Now I have to try this. I have the perfect setup, too. If I get screwed over this time that's the last time I do it.

GoLdpHiShDMB 04-30-2007 12:48 PM

I want to cry because I can't get really high right now and enjoy this beautiful day. I haven't smoked for 8 days. I have alcohol meetings every Monday, and I believe I'll get tested in approximately 2 weeks. I almost want to take the chance of getting really high today.

GLR87 04-30-2007 12:57 PM

ahh mad blazed now.. listening to cannabis college, feel better

TheOtherside 04-30-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoLdpHiShDMB (Post 5989835)
I want to cry because I can't get really high right now and enjoy this beautiful day. I haven't smoked for 8 days. I have alcohol meetings every Monday, and I believe I'll get tested in approximately 2 weeks. I almost want to take the chance of getting really high today.

not worth it man, if you fail you'll just have to wait longer anyway. look at it this way, the first time you smoke after probation it's going to hit you like a ton of bricks and it'll be amazing.

GoLdpHiShDMB 04-30-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherside (Post 5990126)
not worth it man, if you fail you'll just have to wait longer anyway. look at it this way, the first time you smoke after probation it's going to hit you like a ton of bricks and it'll be amazing.

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. I turn 21 in 9 days, so the way I look at it is, 9 more days of suffering and I'll atleast have something to get my mind off of pot. Right? :lol

Jambi 04-30-2007 02:26 PM

I can't even enjoy getting high anymore. Just makes me more anxious and depressed. :shrug

SoRight24 04-30-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jambi (Post 5990202)
I can't even enjoy getting high anymore. Just makes me more anxious and depressed. :shrug

That sucks my man, sorry to hear that, :(

GoLdpHiShDMB 04-30-2007 02:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AI5W...elated&search=

One of the funniest things I've ever seen. A Nitrous run at a phish show:lol

SoRight24 04-30-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoLdpHiShDMB (Post 5990227)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AI5W...elated&search=

One of the funniest things I've ever seen. A Nitrous run at a phish show:lol

:lol :lol

What a douche.

Jambi 04-30-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoRight24 (Post 5990209)
That sucks my man, sorry to hear that, :(

Yeah, tell me about it. Hopefully it will be better when school's out and I don't have so much to worry about.

SoRight24 04-30-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jambi (Post 5990248)
Yeah, tell me about it. Hopefully it will be better when school's out and I don't have so much to worry about.

It seems to have the opposite effect for me, when I have a lot of shit to worry about (like now) it helps me out alot.

At least for a couple hours, its an escape.

Jambi 04-30-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoRight24 (Post 5990290)
It seems to have the opposite effect for me, when I have a lot of shit to worry about (like now) it helps me out alot.

At least for a couple hours, its an escape.

Alcohol does that for me. Weed just makes me think too much about shit and I get so paranoid sometimes. It's starting to spill over when I'm sober too and that just isn't fun. I'll try it again after school but if that doesn't work, I might just have to give it up.

GoLdpHiShDMB 04-30-2007 02:59 PM

Try to smoke a little at a time. That's what I do man. My friends make fun of me when I don't smoke 5 bongs in a row, but after 1 I'm good for a while. Depending on the night I guess.

Jambi 04-30-2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoLdpHiShDMB (Post 5990313)
Try to smoke a little at a time. That's what I do man. My friends make fun of me when I don't smoke 5 bongs in a row, but after 1 I'm good for a while. Depending on the night I guess.

Yeah, I think my mindset is the problem really. I'm almost convinced I'm going to be paranoid and anxious and shit before I even smoke. I used to love it but I almost dread smoking it now because I'm so busy thinking about bad stuff happening I don't enjoy it all anymore.

MoBb 04-30-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defcon (Post 5989692)
Now I have to try this. I have the perfect setup, too. If I get screwed over this time that's the last time I do it.

Just order a little tester first. You should register at www.cannabisculture.com (the forum) where they have a Mail Order Marijuana forum with a lot of information and feedback from the different sites.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/forum...lapsed&sb=5&o=

SoRight24 04-30-2007 03:19 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I usually just do 1-2 bowls at a time.

There are certain times where I just want to get really stoned though, but not all the time. :thumbsup

MGH4007 04-30-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I found smoke less often and less at a time and the high is much much better.

TheOtherside 05-01-2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGH4007 (Post 5992498)
Yeah, I found smoke less often and less at a time and the high is much much better.

Not to mention more affordable :thumbsup

GLR87 05-01-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jambi (Post 5990202)

If it's possible...get a g of the best headies you can get, roll a blunt, go to a nice natural environment, (maybe a park, or waterbody), and make sure its on a nice day...And I think you would really enjoy that. A nice change of pace really can do a number.

MGH4007 05-01-2007 02:40 PM

just got a quarter of some really good mids for 35:hump.

uchuskies87 05-01-2007 08:41 PM

need some help everyone...i have to take a drug test within this week for an internship. my dad basically got it for me, so if i fail this test im dead. i last smoke on april 12 (one bong's worth (split 4 ways) and one joint (split 3 ways)). i don't smoke a whole lot, maybe once every two weeks..if that (prior to the 12).

i know im probably being paranoid, but ive been drinking a lot of water for the past 4/5 days (when i found out i had to take it) and i even went to gnc and got some of that body cleansing shit. i took it this morning, but didn't realize it was supposed to be taken until the day of the test.

any help? should i go get some more of that shit, or just keep drinking water and exercising?

thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

davehead86 05-01-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGH4007 (Post 5995899)

DAMN. I bought a 1/4 of mids for 60 (rolled for me too) but 35, damn thats awsome.

TGaucho 05-02-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGH4007 (Post 5995899)

:eek

that's a fucking steal right there. niiiiiiiiiiiice :thumbsup

so who's biggitty biggitty baked tonight on Ants?:hump

GLR87 05-02-2007 07:22 AM

Re: The Marijuana Smoker's Thread (Part2)

I am pissed people, Today my school is off, it's "reading day" for exams, I have this stupid fucking project that I can only do in school. So I was told to come back at 10 am today to do it, Mind you I haven't woken up that early all semester. So i crawl out of bed and make it down here, and the guy says "Look dude, you're going to have to wait again" He said to come and find him later.. So what the fuck does that mean, I'm sitting in the computer lab wasting time, when i could be fucking sleeping! I need a bowl..

defcon 05-02-2007 08:52 AM

WE just got violated...

cut in half.

that's just a situation-x, right there...

Aniroth 05-02-2007 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defcon (Post 5999107)
WE just got violated...

cut in half.

that's just a situation-x, right there...

as in thread pt. 2? wtfwtf

DMB-CRAZY 05-02-2007 02:09 PM

We have to start over to get to page 420 again?! Oh my....

fleckhead 05-02-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uchuskies87 (Post 5997499)
need some help everyone...i have to take a drug test within this week for an internship. my dad basically got it for me, so if i fail this test im dead. i last smoke on april 12 (one bong's worth (split 4 ways) and one joint (split 3 ways)). i don't smoke a whole lot, maybe once every two weeks..if that (prior to the 12).

i know im probably being paranoid, but ive been drinking a lot of water for the past 4/5 days (when i found out i had to take it) and i even went to gnc and got some of that body cleansing shit. i took it this morning, but didn't realize it was supposed to be taken until the day of the test.

any help? should i go get some more of that shit, or just keep drinking water and exercising?

thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

you'll be fine. with the small amount you've smoked, and the time between smokin' and the test, you don't even have to "study". Just go in and piss. You'll be fine. If you want to play it safe, drink about 1 gallon of water over a 3 hour period before the test, and you'll be extra safe.

dmbisgod 05-02-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMB-CRAZY (Post 6000333)
We have to start over to get to page 420 again?! Oh my....

those sneaky rats.

ahh damn
im a lil blaazzzzzzzzzed.