Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I Heart Krystal
Thread: I Heart Krystal
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 06:56 AM   #70
NewEnglandCutie

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I Heart Krystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbgodagirl41 View Post
Wow, Katie, I'm glad things are working well for you and your guy long distance does suck!

Hell, I'm going through a rough time with my guy, and he lives a mile from me.

The whole trust thing is important. I have a hard time trusting him. I know he has cheated on me, and I have cheated on him, but I love him and I know he loves me. Sex is sex right? Thats probably the hardest part about long distance, having someone, but being very alone. It fucks with your head.

Like right now, I am mad at him. I talked to him yesterday around 5pm. I called him around 8:30 to remind him The Office was on. He didnt pick up. So I texted him, no response. He always calls to say goodnight and he usually calls to wake me up in the morning. But I havent heard anything since 5. So now I think he was with another girl because he cant even make a quick phone call. So now Im mad and upset. He knows it makes me mad when he ignores me, cuz its not like I can just go and see him...I depend on his phone calls!!!....ARRRRRg sorry I had to vent...