Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Live Trax Vol. 40 - 12.21.02 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #311
hailtopitt
Gimme that spatula!!!!!

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Live Trax Vol. 40 - 12.21.02 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldblueice View Post
hater? nah, bro. i'm not a hater. i'd just prefer a more diverse setlist. when you've been a fan since the mid-90's like i have been, there's only so many times i can listen to the goddamn WWYS/TM/SMTS trio without going insane.

Grey Street? awesome. but it's post-Conan shortened. i'd prefer a vintage 2000 version. throw in Bartender while you're at it.
Drive In? meh.
Watchtower? again.
Halloween? yelling is awesome. not.

yes, i'd actually prefer a post-AFTW concert for our first Blu-Ray presentation ever. a great show from this year would be best. give me some If Only, Snow Outside, Black and Blue Bird, Lying in Hands of God, Bob Law, Bismarck, Sugar Will, Belly Nice, etc.

we're clearly just at different points in our DMB journey. no need to call me a hater. if you like the setlist, great for you. i personally think it sucks. especially because i love watching their video releases on my TV theater system, so i was really looking forward (for f'ing YEARS) for their first blu-ray offering. and TO ME, it's disappointing.

is that okay with you? is it okay for ANYONE to have ANY OTHER opinion other than one that mirrors yours exactly? is that how you conduct yourself in real life? you must be the life of the goddamn party if so. how's that working out for you anyway? (being an asshole, that is)
what the fuck is wrong with you
hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote