Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2021 Tour Rumors/Status
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 08:51 AM   #3202
WidespreadMule3

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2021 Tour Rumors/Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBBeav View Post
I think what you are seeing in this thread is the buzz of securing tickets and planning what shows you are going to is wearing off and people are now picturing what it will be like to be in a venue of 20,000 people and looking around and seeing people not wearing masks.

Rest assured, when July/August rolls around you won't be thinking about this. Especially if you are vaccinated and believe in science.

And, no, Dave's not stopping the band because Section 3, Row F, Seat 23 isn't wearing a mask.
So much this. They're already predicting significant dropoffs by end of May and even more by Independence Day. By the time tour starts much of this will be in the rearview mirror for America.

One thing this administration has done is under promise and over deliver. They have intel we'll never know the reaches of. I don't think they would set goals that are unachievable and Biden sees the 4th as the threshold for hitting the big herd immunity it's because he access to info that tells it's going to happen.

Tour is still 2 months away. Think about where we were 2 months ago? Most of us thought a tour wouldn't happen this year and many wondered if they'd even be able to get a vaccine before the fall. A lot can change in 2 months.

Last edited by WidespreadMule3; 05-08-2021 at 08:52 AM.
WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote