Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Camden, NJ 2010 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #3493
gonz085
Tag Team Back Again

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Camden, NJ 2010 Thread***

I put this in the "stupid thing 10' tour" thread, but i felt like i should put it here b/c it's so fucked up. great show last night guys. so happy i was there.

So last night I was relatively pissed off. I was having a blast at the show, the set was great, heard a lot of great songs, and I was riding solo inside the pavilion b/c i couldn't get seats with my buddy. No big deal, I've done it before. The whole show is great, then the encore starts and I'm jamming out to so right. Now, I'm in section 202 (the middle section) relatively close up, and i noticed something on the floor, something wet. I turn around, and the guy behind me is pissing. I turn around and say "what the fuck dude, why are you pissing here? You have seats, go to the fucking bathroom and stop pissing on my shoes". The guys next to me notice too and start getting into it with him. Security comes up, we tell him the situation, and the dude who was pissing and his buddy next to him point at me and go "no, it was this guy, look, the floors wet right there". Me and the guys next to me have our "what the fuck" faces on, and security proceeds to try to kick ME out while Stay is being played. By the time the song was over (and the show) security realized it was the douche behind me who pissed, but it ruined that last song for me. I hate people sometimes. I really do.
gonz085 is offline   Reply With Quote