Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Camden, NJ 2010 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #3506
Bernie41
2022 Setlist Game Champ

Shows Seen: 82

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Camden, NJ 2010 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
And that video right there is why they should have an age limit on who is aloud to attend shows. you get little ass holes like that who have been drinking all day not to mention they are under age and mommy or daddy has to come bail them out because they can't control them selves. I love the band but some of the kinds of people that come to the shows make me sick
I hope they don't put age limits on anytime soon I'm 19 and the past 3 shows I've gone to this tour I've been in the pit 3 rows away from the stage and waited on line for about an hour or so to get there. I hate basically everyone my age who goes to dmb shows because everyone drinks too much and acts like a complete moron, I got a water cooler thrown at the back of my head at camden by a group of kids my age when I was just walking back to the car with my girlfriend its so stupid but I know those type of people will always be at dmb shows which kinda sucks and makes my age group look really bad, but don't forget there are hardcore fans like me who are that age!
Bernie41 is offline   Reply With Quote