Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Overall lack of setlist variety so far
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 07:06 AM   #42
nick997k
Drinking Big Whiskey

Shows Seen: 88

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Overall lack of setlist variety so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully617 View Post
I'm happy so far with what they're doing. I won't complain about the setlist when I never thought that they would do two sets in one night like they are. I've always leaned heavier towards acoustic than electric anyway. As long as the Gorge is good, I don't care. Everything online was saying night 3 at the Gorge was going to be rare songs, so all I can do is keep my fingers crossed!

(Really wish Dave was a part of this community himself so he could hear the feedback...)

IDEA....what about voicing it on Wheelhouse, or Twitter or Facebook? Would that help you think?
1.) Where "online" is it reported that the gorge N3 is going to be rare songs? Pretty sure Dave wakes up in the morning, and makes the setlist, I doubt they have it planned out this far in advance.

2.) That would be a terrible idea - I'm glad he's NOT a part of this community for reasons like this thread.

3.) No. Dave won't care, and it will likely make him dig his heals in more. Remember the old Pig signs???