Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2020 "Drive-In" Tailgate/Live Watch Thread (spoiler tags mandatory)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 06:27 PM   #2530
daveshookme
Altuve wore a wire

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2020 "Drive-In" Tailgate/Live Watch Thread (spoiler tags mandatory)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
Hey! Been getting back to work, golf, writing for my first solo album project, running, making a lot of progress physically. My head isn't right but other things are going in the right direction. How have you been?
Up and down, every day's a mental battle lately. I gave my macbook a sip of captain morgan a few weeks ago and decided I was better off buying a new one rather than sink a few hundred into fixing a 5 year old one that I was going to replace anyway next year but then my coworker quit so now I'm back to work FT. Doubling my hours but making less money than I was on unemployment. It's the right move, but fuck it hurts when I just dropped $1500 on a new mac and now I don't have any days off. used to have 4 days off in a row and had lots of plans of going camping, now that's all out the window

Found out my dad had a mini seizure while driving my sister the other day, so now that's on my mind a lot. I have to call him tomorrow.

And the Yanks still haven't fucking won a game this year.

Glad to hear you're doing better, at least physically. The mental part will get there. Keep focusing on the positive, the negatives will melt away.

Last edited by daveshookme; 07-01-2020 at 06:29 PM.
daveshookme is offline   Reply With Quote