Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2020 "Drive-In" Tailgate/Live Watch Thread (spoiler tags mandatory)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 06:31 PM   #2537
ToySoldier#34

Shows Seen: 37

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2020 "Drive-In" Tailgate/Live Watch Thread (spoiler tags mandatory)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveshookme View Post
Up and down, every day's a mental battle lately. I gave my macbook a sip of captain morgan a few weeks ago and decided I was better off buying a new one rather than sink a few hundred into fixing a 5 year old one that I was going to replace anyway next year but then my coworker quit so now I'm back to work FT. Doubling my hours but making less money than I was on unemployment. It's the right move, but fuck it hurts when I just dropped $1500 on a new mac

Found out my dad had a mini seizure while driving my sister the other day, so now that's on my mind a lot. I have to call him tomorrow.

And the Yanks still haven't fucking won a game this year.

Glad to hear you're doing better, at least physically. The mental part will get there. Keep focusing on the positive, the negatives will melt away.

Ha that's rough but glad to hear you are back to work!

Sorry to hear about your dad, that's rough and I hope everything gets back on track

I mean, they haven't lost a game either #winning

Thanks, yeah apparently I had a concussion and have an MRI next week to check brain damage / injury which they believe I have. It should get better over time.

.... I REALLY dig this mellow jam at the end of Typical, improv lyrics, this is solid
ToySoldier#34 is offline   Reply With Quote