Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Camden, NJ 2010 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #17
trippinHAYDENs
Big Eyed Fish

Shows Seen: 39

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Camden, NJ 2010 Thread***

i had made a seperate thread about this but it prob should have been put in this thread so i'll post it again in here but like someone above said, June 30th & July 1st are the dates for Camden.

So i work for a ticket broker, before you people yell at me for working for a broker we dont do DMB tickets because for some reason my boss doesnt think they sell well (and i dont set the prices, its just money in my pocket while i get through college), and i was on this program we have that shows every ticket a broker has and what their price (wholesale) and location is. So for fun i typed in Dave Matthews Band and Susquehanna Bank Center popped up and had 2 dates listed, June 30th & July 1st (Weds & Thurs). For some reason there are a few tickets listed (less than 10 a night) but as far as i've seen they havent announced the 2010 tour dates.

So perhaps this is a spoiler and when they do announce the dates Camden, NJ will be 6/30 & 7/1.

Before you ask about other venues, the only 3 places i was able to look up was Kentucky (Churchill Downs) and Hamburg along with Camden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6oC1...eature=channel
trippinHAYDENs is offline   Reply With Quote