Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - A Concert For Charlottesville - live stream info
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #11
KevinTH
KevinTH5

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: A Concert For Charlottesville - live stream info

I wonder if there's any chance some of the artists will do a combined set together. For instance, Pharrell and JT. Or Pharrell, JT with The Roots backing them. Could cut down on the set lengths and allow more time for DMB. It's a fool's hope, but it would be awesome to see a set closer to the 2 hour mark. But with DMB having the year off, so many artists taking part in this and the time frame of the event I'm sure it will be a short set. Maybe an hour or a bit more. They gotta fit that 20 minute Jimi thing with JT, Pharell and Ariana Grande in there somehow. kind of weird thhey don't start this earlier in the day, like around 1 or 3 so everyone can have longer sets.

Either way, I'm really psyched to be able to watch this on Sunday and think it will be a fun show all around. With the exception of Ariana Grande and Chris Stapleton, I'm pretty psyched to see the full lineup. I'll be interested to see who pops up on stage with DMB, and I'm sure they have a big finale planned with everyone.
KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote