Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Fire Dancer pendant
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:09 AM   #284
drop2d

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Fire Dancer pendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatblackcat View Post
In an effort to try to not feed into the indredible amount of BS that I have been reading in this forum, I am going to ask everyone to look at themselves, including my brother, and say what the F&% is wrong with this DMB society where we need to bash each other like high school bullying?

This firedancer pendent, while not original, is going to be a HUGE account for my brother and my family. My father finally retired after working for the same jewler for the last 40 years so he can help my bro get these things done. They worked tirelessly for a month to finish 500 charms. And that is not going to be all the order from him.

What I gather from backreading is that most of you are pissed cause you dont have a talent that could land you an account like DMB. Most of you are in your early 20's and dont really have any life experience to piss on except for your trust fund and land rover that daddy bought you. There are people out there that have to WORK for a small amount of living. Try it out sometime, its humbling. I have also gathered that this DMB society that I have been a part of for almost 20 years has changed dramatically. It used to be something for people who knew what good music was and wanted to be different from the "big two" jam bands. I bet most of you dont even know what the title of DMB's first album was. Go ahead...I am sure you are googling it right now!

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes I have been to over 140 shows.
No I wouldnt trade my alpines for ANY amount of money
No I dont have 40,000 posts on Ants cause I actually have things to do with my day and night
Yes I would love to meet some of you guys and see how well you can hide your comments when you target is standing right in front of you.

I guess I am now diseased with the same BS.
The only reason he got 'bashed' is b/c he tried to sell it off as if it wasn't his. Normally, I would stick up for someone in his situation (b/c I know what it's like to get flamed here when you haven't made very many posts and your asking this community for something - in my case it was votes for a friend on a singing competition... totally understand the flaming btw)... he made an initial screw up, but when he was called out on it he acted like a 13 year old. Of course he's going to continue to get flamed. Even after he acted like a child, some people still paid him compliments on his work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakan View Post
Cuomo for president.
drop2d is offline   Reply With Quote