Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB2016-05-13.dpa4028.flac16 (Justin Kacz)
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 06:51 PM   #21
bshulman

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Artwork

Justin, Please tell your friend doing the artwork that it is without a doubt the best I've seen and I'm willing to fund a kickstarter or go fund me oppty.

I'll buy some t-shirts, a lithograph poster, beach towel and some drink coasters of this design from Woodlands.

Just saw DMB Pelham and great show but didn't buy ANY shirts b/c we were hoping to purchase a shirt with this design from Woodlands. Thought it was a standard DMB design and didn't realize it was independent. So cool to help a guy out as long as he and I don't get in trouble with copyright issues. Please let me know how I can help him. Seriously.

Also your taping is awesome and I can't wait to hear the unique versions of each song each night. Guys like you make that happen for us. Thank you. BTW, the Pelham show had some absolutely versions of Jimi, Ants and Might Die. 2nd row and the interaction bw Dave, Boyd and Carter was incredible.
bshulman is offline   Reply With Quote