Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 12:09 PM   #58201
Lcsulla
Black Hawks Matter

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE ** (NO Personal Attacks; NO Trolling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonsux013 View Post
Exactly what im talking about! Who are you to be more upset than the victim, who clearly is not upset. In fact, she appears to be more upset that others are making a big deal out of this. Talk about grasping at straws...

“The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd,” she said in a statement to The Post.
I could care less to be honest, he does not represent my state but I do have a right to voice my opinion that such a moral degenerate (he groped an unconscious woman for crying out loud!) should stay in a seat of power in the federal government. I think the better question is why people are defending the dirtbag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climb2safety View Post
I agree though. When was the last Palestinian attack against Israel? I say they have shown great restraint the last however many years.
Late July 3 Israeli's were randomly stabbed for no reason by some palestinian. That was just a quick google search, I am guessing there have been more attacks, maybe not fatalities but the palestinian tactics are a disgrace to humanity!