Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 12:23 PM   #58210
coldengrey12
Listen to St. Vincent

Shows Seen: 70

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE ** (NO Personal Attacks; NO Trolling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lcsulla View Post
UGH... lets avoid this particular topic man! I am trying to get my car to pass emissions and it is costing me a fortune in time and money. Unfortunately I live in one of the states that requires testing and my car is 1 year too new to be exempted! Before they started this camera and inspector check bullshit I used to be able to hand the tester a twenty dollar bill and he'd just hold the wand near my tailpipe and I would pass no questions asked. I actually wonder if come January 1st if I get exempted since my car would be in the age range that does not have to go through emissions, unfortunately I rather need a car for the next few weeks until then!
I can relate. My car is due for a smog check and I am not looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
One could argue that with Trump's America ceding its international influence, by dismantling the State department and deriding our own intelligence services, the entire world is less safe. Meanwhile, Putin watches and smiles.
*nodding in unfortunate agreement*
coldengrey12 is offline   Reply With Quote