Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #58211
Lcsulla
Black Hawks Matter

Shows Seen: 54

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE ** (NO Personal Attacks; NO Trolling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTBaboon View Post
Is this @ me? I haven't seen you ask this once prior. You asked what "no tolerance" meant yesterday and I explained.

Yes, Bill Clinton should have resigned. And, Hillary was in the absolute wrong for intimidating his accusers. And the media did a shit job reporting on this subject from everything I can tell as they seemed to have belittled these women when they came forward in the 90's.

But you're asking about "retroactively resigning" is just trolling, and it's getting pathetic. You feel your beliefs are attacked when someone takes your lord's name in vain, yet you are totally cool with attacking people wanting harsh handling of people found to have committed sexual harassment and sexual assault. Your priorities are way out of whack in my opinion, and you're getting a bit obsessive and it's a bit weird. We clearly don't agree, you can drop it or continue to troll - but you're being an ass.
I agree, yeah, he should have resigned or been removed from office but people really need to get over using him as an example of an assaulter. We all know he was but we cannot change the past. I do not respect him at all but nothing anyone can do today is going to change the way that whole mess turned out. Let it go people!