Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **The Official Hopeless Romantics Thread**
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 11:08 PM   #17
davehead34
Too high on love

Shows Seen: 51

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **The Official Hopeless Romantics Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjorgens
i scanned the first post, 'alcohol isnt helping me cope'? man thats pretty sad. just fall asleep watching casablanca and drinking/smoking/snorting. it will depress you big time but you will eventually get over it. thats my $.02
Yeah, I don't use alcohol to help deal with my problems by its self. I'll drink and play guitar or drink and write or drink and sing. It usually does the trick, but I'm pretty fucked this time. I think this girl really did a number on me.

And Matt, that's rough man. I don't even know what to say. I remember you saying in a thread that you were having a rough day because of some chick. Man, being in love, though, that's rough. I wasn't quite in love with this girl, yet, but I saw myself heading in that direction at a rapid pace. Damn, that's a bitch. I probably would have beat the hell out of that guy she was with. Well, probably not, but I would have wanted to.
HR, baby
davehead34 is offline   Reply With Quote