Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 06:30 PM   #1556
flames_theman

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Labor Day Weekend at the Gorge 2021***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzardsauce View Post
This year will be my first time setting up camp on N0 and I'm STOKED! The camping experience is always the best part and I'm definitely looking to maximize it this year. What camp are you staying at?

And did you see the border announcement yesterday? Fully vaccinated Canadians can now re-enter the country without the 14-day quarantine!!! I'm taking a trip down to visit family in July, I can let you know how the crossing back goes if you're interested...
Awesome!! I’m in premier. If you are we should meet up for a drink or two.
I saw the announcement, yes let me know how you make out. I’m not sure how the rules apply for driving across the border but hopefully by September there won’t be any rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwalb2 View Post
In all honesty, it might have been at least in part inspired by you (I remember seeing the Canada icon in some of the stuff I was reviewing). We were going to come Friday, but there were some strong opinions on N0, and it makes a lot of sense for exactly the reason you said - I can now enjoy Friday and get excited for the show instead of the stress of having to get there, get set up, etc. (I'm the planner in my group, so most of the responsibility would fall to me, anyway).

We're in District 9... I'm worried I'm a bit too old for that, but by the time we decided to go, there was no Gold left. I'm hearty though. And what better way to throw off the COVID blues than to party my ass off for four nights among some damn fine people!
That’s awesome. You won’t regret it. My first year I was in D9 and had a great time. DMB fans are older now for the most part so I think the days of all night ragers is done. Haha. If you want to try to upgrade to premier or gold usually a few weeks before and leading up too there are a lot available on the boards and in fb groups as people plans change and they sell there passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41FLADAVE View Post
100% agreed, N0 is always a fun night

100%

#NAFDA Camp Absolutely!!
flames_theman is offline   Reply With Quote