Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Tokers Terrace
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 01:53 PM   #119675
defcon
:rattled

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Tokers Terrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbetc View Post
Where do you work?? Tokin' and workin'. Not that I'm juding...another reason work from home is great!

I haven't touched anything yet today. Have my freebie pre-roll from my pot shop ready to go and will pop some gummies later in the evening.

Crazy how different I am than my 20 year old self. I'd totally be through an 1/8th via bong rips back then.
I had three bowls before work. I'm usually up most mornings by 4:00 a.m.

At my former job I was really playing a dangerous game with pens. Vape pens. At least that's what I made everyone believe and I'm pretty sure the other three people who had the same apparatus were all on board. For about 3 weeks I was high all the time at work. Since my work is largely project based now, I smok about once every 2 or 3 weeks for a little bit. Usually will just earmark a weekend at the end of a project where I'm going fishing or hiking or have absolutely nothing to do and go through a stash. I find those weekends are getting few and far between now.

The last few times I have tried to take a bong rip I have literally nearly died. And by that I mean I have such a bad coughing fit last thing about 3 to 5 minutes on average Non-Stop that at one time someone legitimately started calling an ambulance for me. Since I've learned to make edibles, I can honestly say as of the last few months that is the main way I consume. Between years of cigarettes, vaping, cigars, and flower, my lungs have had enough.

So glad it's legal in New York now. I just wish wherever it was legal they would just sell it at convenience stores instead of making people go to a dispensary. I mean the gas stations down here already sell pre rolls of CBD and even CBD bud. I understand some of the justifications for having a dispensary but no state has ever just tried what I proposed. I would be interested in seeing if some of their justifications hold up. All I'm saying is it would be nice to get off work on a Friday and stop by the gas station and pick up a couple of grams for a good night.