Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Tell a story
Thread: Tell a story
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 03:03 PM   #41
trippinchad
Nothing But Beard

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Tell a story

This might not be funny to you guys, but it was hilarious at the time(kindof):

Me and my bud Andrew went with our friend Robbie to his highschool's football game. I was happy to go along bc I knew I'd see some of my new friends from middle school. So we get there and we are on our way to the bleachers when I stop to talk to some old friends I saw. There was a big play to I turned around quickly to see what it was and unfortunately Andrew was right behind me with his hands in his pockets. He tripped over my foot, and since his hands were in his pockets, he fell face first in front of everyone. Everyone started to crack up so Andrew got up quick so he could act like it wasn't a big deal, but it was. Once he got up, blood was coming out of his mouth and his braces were all red. Now, Andrew is a tough dude, so I knew when he said it really hurt, I knew it was bad. Still laughing about what happened, we went to the bathroom to clean him up though blood was still pouring from his face. A cop saw us walking into the bathroom and thinking it was a fight, followed us in. Now Andrew was embarassed enough and didn't want to make a big deal, but the cop said he needed to call first aid. Now we pictured just a little truck with a first aid kit would come. So we waited outside with the cop and after 5 min, asked where the truck was. The cops reply was: "You here them coming?" To Andrew's horror, an ambulance and randomly a firetruck pulled out right in front of us. They wanted to take him to the hospital. With everyone staring at him I started cracking up, but first I had to convince his dad that he was really hurt. When I called his dad, first he thought we were playing a prank, so we put the cop on, and he thought we were imitating a policeman. Finally his dad showed up and took him to their Dentists house. I went home to check on him later that night, but he was drugged out to the max. Apparently, his two front teeth were almost seperated from his gums, but luckily, his braces actually held him together. Now, you guys might not think it's that funny, but it was hilarious to watch Andrew go through all this shit in front of an entire high school

-sorry for the long post

#NATITUDE
trippinchad is offline   Reply With Quote